5.0 out of 5 stars arrived very quickly - thank you
Absolutely love this scent - was a bit concerned it may be a copy before it arrived but it's an original and I'm really pleased with it
Published on 27 Feb 2011 by E. Tolley

3.0 out of 5 stars Good not great
This item did arrive very quickly which was a bonus so near to christmas but unfortunately the actual Issey Miyake box was battered at one end and there are marks all over the box. This is disappointing as this is a gift for Christmas and I am not looking forward to explaining why it is on such poor condition, I only hope it smells better than it looks!
Published on 20 Dec 2011 by Nat85

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived very quickly - thank you, 27 Feb 2011
E. Tolley (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau De Toilette Spray for Women (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 12 Oct 2011
I looked at several websites for the best price but, once again, came back to Amazon. Great price, swift delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fragrance, 16 Jan 2011
My wife loves this and so do I - had to buy her it to stop her stealing my Issey for men :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 5 Aug 2013
the only thing I didn't like about this was the package it had been used as it was opened x

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought the 50ml for 30. 45, I couldn't ..., 26 Nov 2013
Bought the 50ml for 30.45, I couldn't believe how cheap it was, then a week or so later I couldn't believe my luck when I saw the 100ml for 38. Early Christmas for me thankyou amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 5 Mar 2013
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas - it was her choice so she was very pleased. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars loveley !!!, 25 Feb 2013
Mr. S. Kazee (Birmingham England) - See all my reviews
A birthday prezzy for my daughter, good value and she was made up to have the real thing instead of the copy she has to buy for herself

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, 11 April 2013
Great deal on great item,arrived when expected in good condition,would buy again and recommended to friends. love it thanks, scent is wonderful

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Perfume, 1 Feb 2011
This is a very delicate smelling perfume, that is unobtrusive,but nice.It come in one of the most elegant of bottles and would enhance any women's dressing table.My wife loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Scent!, 11 Feb 2010
A distinctive perfume,with fresh summery tones. On me it has staying power which is very important. It is a difficult perfume to describe, but I don't think it has strong floral tones it is more zingy and light. I like Clinique "Happy" too, A Scent is obviously not the same, but to me it is along the same lines. I am very pleased with my purchase, and at a great price!

ARRAY(0xb5444438)