5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME CD!
Published on 25 Sept. 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars The re-issue is so unfair for people who bought it earlier
I think that this album is trully amazing, I really do however I bought this CD in june on the first day of release and now it has been re-released with all these extra tracks and videos. I feel violated because I most certainly will not go out and buy the CD again just to get the new tracks- this is true exploitation of the true S Club fans like me. I do not hold Hannah,...
Published on 4 Dec. 2000 by stewartmck@hotmail.com

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME CD!, 25 Sept. 2000
This review is from: 7 (Audio CD)
At first I didn't know what to think of this cd. It's a lot different from their first album but I got to really love it! Reach is a catchy single telling you to go for your dreams and I love Natural! It has an r&b feel to it. I'll Keep Waiting has Bradley rapping through a lot of it. I didn't know what to think of this at first cause I'm not really a rap fan but unlike most rap you can understand what he's saying so his rap is good. I love Bring the House Down. It is so catchy and danceable.Best Friend is really nice too. It talks about your closest friend. All In Love is Fair is really good but Bradley rapping at the end kind of ruins it a bit. Love Train is a really catchy danceable song and it has a 60's feel to it. Cross my heart is a really moving song. I love the words and emotions they put into it. The Colour of Blue is wonderful too. It's a really beautiful love song. One of my favourites is I'll Be There. It has Tina rapping and it is so good. It's about being there for somebody no matter what. I have the international cd so that means that Two in a Million boyfriends and birthdays version is on it. I wish that I could've gotten the cd with stand by you and Spiritual love on it but oh well. The cd is GREAT! Definetly go out and buy it if you haven't already!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Album in the World EVER!, 20 Jun. 2000
This review is from: 7 (Audio CD)
This is an amazing comback by the best band in the world. Just when you thought that an improvement on S Club was impossible, 7 comes along and blows you away! S Club 7 have had so many achievements in their career which has only just begun. They have had one number 1 single, three number 2 singles, one number 2 album and now 7 adds to the list being their first number 1 album! Also having a hit TV Series shown in 104 countries worldwide, broadcast to over 90 million people, it is clear to see why they won the Brit Award for the best British Newcomer 2000! All the tracks have featured, or will feature in their TV Series, LA7 except for The Colour Of Blue which is a fab song with Jo on the lead vocals. It features the new track 'Reach' which is still currently in the top 5 after 4 weeks! 7 also features 'Natural' which will be their next single and is an amazing song with Rachel on the lead! This is a simply must have album for everyone so get it NOW!....

4.0 out of 5 stars WHERE ARE STAND BY YOU AND SPIRITUAL LOVE!?!?!?!?!?!, 17 Nov. 2000
qwikxsilvr@aol.com (LA(7) California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: '7' (Audio CD)
OK fellow S Clubbers, we all love those two songs, so why were they taken off the US version. Being from the US and an S Club 7 fan, I thought this CD would not reach my shore, so I bought the import from England as soon as it came out, and I do not regret the extra 15 dollars I paid for it, these songs are worth it! So the CD isn't as good as the UK original, that's why I took away that one star. Still, the songs that did make it are some of the best S Club ever made, so it's still a great buy. Yet I do like the updated picture on the cover, but I still favor the beach picture on the import.

5.0 out of 5 stars S Club 7 at their best!, 2 July 2000
This review is from: 7 (Audio CD)
"7" is a must for every pop fan regardless of whether they like S Club 7 or not.It's even better than their debut " S Club" and that's saying a lot since "S Club" was no laughing matter!This album finds the band a lot more mature and sophisticated with R&B numbers like Natural and Spiritual Love,but pop fans shouldn't worry cos songs like Reach and The Color of Blue give the album its fair share of fun and cheesy pop!My fav. songs are Reach,Natural,and The Color Of Blue along side practically every other song on the album.In short:it rules!

5.0 out of 5 stars definetly not 'parp!', 21 May 2001
This review is from: 7 (Audio CD)
this is an amazing CD... i have the american version (this one) and have ordered the uk version... it's a fantastic cd and should definetly be bought if you live in the us and the import from the uk is too expensive, it just doesn't include 'stand by you' or 'spiritual love'

5.0 out of 5 stars Poptastic!, 1 July 2000
This review is from: 7 (Audio CD)
Forget Steps and Nine Inch Nails, S Club 7 are the best pop group the world has ever seen. This album is superior to the debut, in both calibre of song writing and in vocal delivery. "The Club" (as I like to call them) have delivered an album that has a song for every mood. Songs like "Bring the House Down" and "Love Train" will make you want to strut your funky stuff, preferably with someone of the opposite sex. *wink* You can also chill out to tunes like "Natural" where Rachel proves herself to be more than a pretty face. She can actually sing. "I'll Keep Waiting" and "Spiritual Love" shows Bradelys rapping in full effect, his technique can only be surpassed by the likes of Method Man or Chuck D (of Public Enemy). This album is great. A recommended buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars They keep getting better!, 2 Sept. 2000
This review is from: 7 (Audio CD)
S Club promoted their album 7 with their best single to date so far in 'Reach' and it preceded an album which is stronger than their first.
S Club will never be more than pure pop, and at least 9 of the songs represent pop at it's best. The highlights of the album are those which differentiate from the norm of Jo on vocals. Check out 'Natural', 'I'll be There for you' and the best of the bunch 'Stand by You', and you'll see that even S Club are able to mature.
The weaknesses, if any, are the songs that feature Bradley too strongly rapping ('Best Friend' and the dire 'Spiritual Love' cover), and the woeful Spice Girls-esque 'Love Train'. Still, it's a tremendous pop album.

4.0 out of 5 stars the s club party continues, 22 Jun. 2000
This review is from: 7 (Audio CD)
Another good album from S Club 7, only 8 months after their debut. The album is crammed with top tunes and only a couple of "fillers" which ain't surprising given the speed with which it has to have been rewarded. Me personally I prefer the more upbeat numbers which the club do best - my faves are Bring the House Down, Love Train and the "deliciously lovely so sad she has a boyfriend" Tina's I'll be there. Full credit to Cathy Dennis, an accomplished singer in her won right, for her creative genius behnind most tracks. I forecast many more hit singles will be lifted from it and the party will continue apace....

5.0 out of 5 stars this cd is great, 12 Dec. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: '7' (Audio CD)
I love this cd!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so cool! the only thing wrong with it is I really wanted the song "Stand by you" on the cd. when i bought it I was upset becasue it wasn't on there. This cd is the bomb though!@ I would by this for anyone on your list!!!!!!!!!! this cd is the best!!! Reach, Natural, I'll Keep Waiting, Bring The House Down, Best Friend, All In love Is Fair, Love Train, Cross My Heart,The Colour Of Blue,and I'll Be There deserve a 5 star! Two in a million is a good song but a little old so I give it 4 stars! this is the best cd though. I would like it to have the other 2 songs on it though!!!!!!1

5.0 out of 5 stars You must give this a try, 22 Jan. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: 7: UK Edition (Audio CD)
You really must have a listen to this album, the high points for me are 'Natural' & 'I'll be there for you'. A real slice of classic uk pop. A powerful start with 'Reach', uplifting, easy to sing along to. All the way through to the more adult 'Natural', even to the almost folky 'The colour of blue'. Another thing for me, especially, is that a lot of the tracks are co written by Cathy Dennis, (I'm still a huge fan), some are also produced by her too! Even the latest single,'Never had a dream come true' is written & produced by her......

7: UK Edition
7: UK Edition by S Club 7 (Audio CD - 2002)