5.0 out of 5 stars a masterpiece
Published on 14 Jun 2002 by Juan Evaristo Pintado Busto

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratched cd
Gd c.d shame it was scratched when I received it so some of the tunes skip.... Very poor quality and disappointed with the purchase
Published 10 months ago by Carl Harris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a masterpiece, 14 Jun 2002
Don't know too much about The Artful Dodger. Just that they were part of a "two-step", "garage" Uk scene. When I first listened to tracks like "Re-rewind", "Outrageous" or "Twentyfourseven" I thought I had found a new, exciting dance genre to stick to and enjoy... I was really disappointed when I listened to other two-steppers. None of them had the imagination and the catchiness present in EVERY Artful Dodger track. Just buy and enjoy this album. It blends r'n'b, dance and pop music in such a unique way!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll put it this way..., 22 Jan 2006
Artful Dodger is truly what got me into music. When I started listening to these God-given tracks, it led to more garage, which led to house, which led to breakbeat, then Drum & Bass, and adding a few other genres...
Before showing myself this album, my music life was fruitless and empty. I believe it gave me the broad taste that I have, and I'll never EVER forget a single second of a single track of this impossibly amazing album. Buy it, or i'll buy your therapy.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 5 Jan 2005
By A Customer
one of the best albums ever,one of the few albums that has so many good songs, a must for the uk garrage revival

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Good Garage, 27 Dec 2000
This review is from: It's All About the Stragglers (Audio CD)
After listening to this album a couple of times,I have realised that it is really good. It is one of the few Garage albums I have, but certainly the best with a wonderful hint of RnB, which makes the blend just amazing. I had the pleasure of being bought this album as a christmas present by a friend who has good taste in music, and i'm telling you, he didn't let down his taste in music, and I thank him for it. This is a MUST BUY garage album, so go buy it now!! For me the first track, "think about me" is fantastic, also track 5, "twentyfourseven" is good for the blend of RnB and Garage.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent CD from Southampton's very best., 23 Nov 2000
This review is from: It's All About the Stragglers (Audio CD)
This album is well overdue but that is all forgotten when you start listening to it. The first song ' Think About Me' feels like a mixture of Moby and MJ Cole. I would rate 'I Can't Give It Up' as a must-listen if you have not heard it. 2 step garage never sounded so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost my favourite album ever, 4 May 2005
Truly superb,one of my favourite albums ever. Very popular with fellow visual artists - within a wide age range.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all about the Stragglers, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: It's All About the Stragglers (Audio CD)
Great album, Arful Dodger.If you remember this from the year 2001 then you'll be happy and have some good memories:-)
Cheap to buy and so very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Album, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: It's All About the Stragglers (Audio CD)
I have always loved this album and hence needed a new CD as my first was scratched and damaged. I'm very happy to play this as I drive to work. Quick delivery and excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 22 Sep 2013
As good now as it was when it first came out. Great rhythms and beats combined with catchy melodies. Women Trouble is a favourite!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 July 2013
This review is from: It's All About the Stragglers (Audio CD)
A good cd. Lots of blank tracks at the end, so have to go back to the beginning manually. Otherwise ok.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xad0ac294)

It's All About the Stragglers
It's All About the Stragglers by Artful Dodger U.K. (Audio CD - 2000)
Click for more info