4.0 out of 5 stars SURPRISINGLY GREAT TUNE!
I heard the album version of this played on the radio and loved it straight away. The only problem was I couldn't work out which girl group / R 'n' B singer sang it. I was drop-jawed when I was told it was Christina Aguilera as I'd always associated her with the sort of tacky pop music produced by Britney Spears.
The song is so upbeat and has you dancing along and...
Published on 21 Nov 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont know what to make of this!
Published on 1 Nov 2000

4.0 out of 5 stars SURPRISINGLY GREAT TUNE!, 21 Nov 2000
This review is from: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (Audio CD)
The song is so upbeat and has you dancing along and i'm sure all you girls relate to the lyrics. I was a bit disappointed with the "US Radio Version" as the lyrics have been changed for comercialisation - they are more sex-oriented and will have album buyers raking out for the altered single. Aside from this and the not-so-hot remixes, a great track!

5.0 out of 5 stars Whitney Houston watch out!, 23 Oct 2000
This review is from: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (Audio CD)
Well! What can I say? I've never been a fan of the Britney, N'Sync, Christina - Jive Records gang, but I have to admit this is one song in the "Bitchy Britney's" favour. This is an up-lifting song that wouldn't be out of place in the Eighties era, but this is no bad thing considering it has been given a "Noughties" edge. Christina's voice is on top form and you can tell she enjoys the song she's singing. Come on over indeed......

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont know what to make of this!, 1 Nov 2000
This review is from: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (Audio CD)
'Come on over' was one of my favourite songs from her album, but i dont know why she remixed it! Ok, the remix is ok, but obviously she only had it remixed to make her fans who already have the album buy it! Well, im not fooled, Louise deserves a place at the top for once, so that is what i'll be buying. But if you are a faithful Christina fan or haven't got the album then give it a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You), 18 Dec 2011
This review is from: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (Audio CD)
This is the best single from Christina's Debut Album and a must have for everyone it has a bit of a latin vibe with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Christina Aguilera is a great singer of many talents, 24 Oct 2000
This review is from: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (Audio CD)
Christina's new song will certainly get no1 in the uk charts.Her voice is really good and unlike Britney she wants us (you)to notice her for her voice and not her body.I love all her songs on her album and am definately going to see her live.She is the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Song!!, 21 Oct 2000
This review is from: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (Audio CD)
Although I am not the biggest fan of Christina, I must admit that I like this song. It has a catchy tune and will surely be a hit. The song itself has good lyrics and the beat is brilliant. i think this is Christinas best effort yet!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Christina's got the stuff!, 7 Jan 2001
This review is from: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (Audio CD)
Christina Aguilera is usually associated with ballads, but this pop tune is surprisingly catchy, and the remix version is excellent!

Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You)
Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera (Audio CD - 2000)