4.0 out of 5 stars Easy cad program
Published on 3 July 2004 by kieran mallen

1.0 out of 5 stars Key CAD
Needing a simple CAD programme, I bought Key CAD Complete some months ago. Perhaps I am expecting too much, but I thought that it would at least have the ease of use of Windows Paint. It doesn't.
Published on 12 Oct 2003 by amurn

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy cad program, 3 July 2004
kieran mallen (Bury Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Key CAD Complete (CD-ROM)
I bought this program to design plans for my self build house. The drawings I produced were good enough for planning permission. The program is the simplest one I've used . The scale selector is both metric and imperial,diamensioning is quite simple. For a novice I highly recommend keycad complete ,it's as easy as drawing on paper only 100 per cent accurate and to scale and ten times quicker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Key CAD, 12 Oct 2003
This review is from: Key CAD Complete (CD-ROM)
Simple things like highlighting an object, or group of objects, and holding down the control key in order to copy the object(s) simply don't work in this package. Of course it is possible to copy and paste, but this package is advertised as being "as easy to use as your word processor."
They've included the gimmics like dimensioning, and libraries, but left out the simple stuff.
Little things - such as the fact that I live in Australia, so the software will not allow me to register. It accepts "Australia" as my country, but not the state (county) that I live in, nor my post code. It keeps insisting that I've made a mistake, and simply won't process the information.
Perhaps with more effort on my part, I could learn how to use it. But I can't be bothered putting in any more effort.
Andrew Murn
B Tech. (Elect'l Eng.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Key Cad-Engineering drawings made easy, 28 Sep 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Key CAD Complete (CD-ROM)
For quick simple drawings, dimensioned in metric or imperial units, keycad is the to use. it is simple to use and will run on all windows operating systems including XP Home and XP Proffessional. with practice even isometric drawings can be done.

Key CAD Complete
Key CAD Complete by Softkey (Windows 95 / 98)
Used & New from: 19.99