5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!
Published on 10 Sep 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to scratch
Like every Bob toy I've seen, the sound and graphics are good, but overall the games lack imagination and lasting appeal. My two year old very quickly got bored with this.
Published on 14 Jun 2001 by Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 10 Sep 2001
This review is from: Bob the Builder Can We Fix It? (CD-ROM)
My son got this for his fourth birthday - now I can hardly get near the computer! Minimal supervision is required - all the instructions are spoken as well as written, with plenty of encouragement from Bob along the way. Most games have three difficulty levels and can be controlled from the keyboard or mouse. My son just plays for fun - but for slightly younger children the potential educational benefits are huge - from mouse control and colour recognition through to shape sorting and patterning - it's all here! And it's all packaged in such a way that they'd never realise they were learning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and well thought out, 30 Jan 2001
This review is from: Bob the Builder Can We Fix It? (CD-ROM)
Games are great fun and are thoroughly enjoyed by our three year old. One of the best things is being able to play the games together with her - e.g. in Scary Spud she can get spud to blow the raspberry while her dad actually moves Spud round the field. Some games she can just about do on her own and some she is happy to just give directions as to what she wants to happen! The CD is a firm favourite and well worth the money!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Entertainment, 27 Nov 2000
This review is from: Bob the Builder Can We Fix It? (CD-ROM)
I have got a 3-1/2 year old son who just lives and breathes Bob and his friends. He also has a long term speech problem and would find that saying his words quite difficult. When I first purchased this program it was very easy to get around and to function. Although with a child at my son's age he would need to be supervised using it. I found the colour game very useful in teaching him the different colours with Bob building his bridge. Even to the point of him actually trying to say the words, this gave him alot of encouragement to carry on. He really enjoyed learning and I am very happy to say, that the learning with Bob made it very easy for him to remember and fun to learn. Through using the mouse with the computer game with Bob and his friends, this has improved my son's hand and eye co ordination. I would recommend this program to anyone with young children with hours of fun and enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars bob does it again!!!, 21 Aug 2001
This review is from: Bob the Builder Can We Fix It? (CD-ROM)
A super product for a young child. My two year old loves this interactive 'game'. Not for the lazy parent who expects their child to amuse themselves, adults are needed at all times to assist with the games. Great fun for all the family, highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, 10 Jan 2001
This review is from: Bob the Builder Can We Fix It? (CD-ROM)
Got this for my 3 1/2 year old boy, and all the family loved it.He especially likes to knock down the wall, and lift pipes with the crane. My 5 year old daughter likes to fit radiators, and fix the leaks! And us grown ups think the dancing wendy and bob in the barnyard, with a playback option, is hilarious. Well worth forking out for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality kids entertainment., 11 Dec 2000
This review is from: Bob the Builder Can We Fix It? (CD-ROM)
I bought this for my 3 year old and can say that it`s one of the best value software purchases I`ve ever made! I even ended up playing the game myself (Scary Spud`s a favorite!). If you have kids that are into Bob & co. buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to scratch, 14 Jun 2001
Mike (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob the Builder Can We Fix It? (CD-ROM)

Bob the Builder Can We Fix It?
Bob the Builder Can We Fix It? by Avanquest Software (Windows 95 / 98 / Me)
Used & New from: £0.01