5.0 out of 5 stars An Angel in disguise
Having come from the sixties (and I do remember it despite what people say), it takes a lot to impress me these days, especially since most modern music is electronic, over-produced and often simply lacking in talent. This album is good, but what makes it a 5 star is the track 'Take my hand'. Every now and again through life, one encounters a song which grips and seizes...
Published on 21 Jan 2002 by Robin

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it one to stand the test of time?
I bought this album when it first came out after hearing her single, "Here With Me" on the T.V. programme Roswell High. I instantly loved that single and so bought the album on a whim purely based on my love of that one track.
Well, it's been a few years since I last sat down and listened to NO ANGEL, recently rediscovering it at the back of my cupboard, I wondered...
Published on 11 Dec 2008 by Brida

1.0 out of 5 stars Blander than diluted water, 6 Sep 2004
This review is from: No Angel (Audio CD)
At first you think, yeah ok...then her monotonous voice starts to grate. The lyrics are bland. the music nearly passes, but doesn't cope with replaying. Oh dear. Most people seem to like it though. But then the "Sun" sells alot too.
Give it a miss.

1.0 out of 5 stars No thank you, 4 May 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: No Angel (Audio CD)
I really don't know what poor old Dido has done to rile me so much. It's not very nice of me, but whenever I hear the posh popstrel pipe up her voice, I just want to bite her. Of course, it's Eminem I should be mad at, because his sampling of Thank You was the reason I shelled out for this pointless little number. Music just doesn't get blander than this - it's like a dose of Starbucks latte to go with a low-fat muffin. And come on, Dido honey, your metaphors are all OVER the place! To be fair, Thank You is a sweet little tribute to her bloke... but I'm afraid that doesn't help when the album also includes songs like Hunter, which makes me giggle for all the wrong reasons.
But hey, a lot of people seem to love Dido, so maybe there's something I'm not getting. Just thought I should warn those who are looking for something a little bit edgy that they won't get it from big sis Dido.

No Angel
No Angel by Dido (Audio CD - 2013)