5.0 out of 5 stars Bowel disorder you want is it? STOMPING!, 7 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Nukleuz Presentz HardHouse Anthems 3 - Autumn Collection (Audio CD)
I own a lot of hard house, a lot of it is hard, very hard, but not like this. I after buying this rushed home clutching my new found hardhouse heaven. I slipped in the C.D and waited in eager anticipation for the C.D to be scanned, cranked up the volume and pressed play. However anticipation overcame me and i forgot to move AWAY from the speakers. Within seconds I had moved, as I was greeted with the sped up vocals and HARD bass of "Hoovers and Horns" by BK and Fergie. I never before have been so scared by a hardhouse compo in all my life, its so HARD. The track listing is pretty self evident as far as quality goes, 666, Alex K, PaleX, BK, Lisa Pin Up, Storm, Mr Bishi and the new Mario Piu one. The c.d doesnt let up, doesnt slow down and most of all stays very, very HARD. Bowel-rupturing stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 28 Dec 2003
This is, admittedly, the first Nukleuz compilation that I have had the pleasure of listening to and can, therefore, not compare it with any of the previous Nukleuz compilations. Having said that, I've listened to many many Hard House compilations in my time, including the phenomenal Extreme Euphoria series, and can say with certain safety, therefore, that Nukleuz Hard House Anthems 3 is an absolutely mind-blowing compilation. If you're a fan of the Hard House genre then this is a MUST for your collection. Its 2 CD's are mixed impeccably by Ed Real and the awesome BK, A.K.A. Ben Keen, and deliver power and incredible energy the way a hard house compilation should. The pick of the tunes are Chris C - Get on the Floor on CD1 and Tony De Vit's incredible 'Dawn' on CD2. To sum up, the track selection is excellent and the mixing is flawless, Pure Hard House at its best! Well worth the buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014