Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 July 2013
As I am a Massage Therapist I like to change my cds regularly. I love all of the body and soul cds but this is by far my favourite in the collection. Very enjoyable peaceful music to relax my clients to.
on 25 October 2013
Very nice to relax too after a hard day and would recommend this I pop this on the CD player and fall asleep to it ................not because it's boring but because it relaxes me
on 22 September 2015
A lovely compilation of simple, fairly genetic but very relaxing and gentle tracks, perfect for background music and to drift off to sleep to. Very good value as well.
on 9 January 2015
the calm and massage cd's are the best in this collection the relaxation cd didn't seem very relaxing to me. The other two help me drift off to sleep every night.
on 23 July 2013
Great buy,
Arrived on time and very well packed.
I'm very happy with it as although you relax it doesn't make you sleepy and the sound is just contagious.
on 10 April 2013
Easy to order, arrived in the specified time and in good condition. Lovely relaxing CD to listen to after a stressful day, and before bedtime to help to unwind.
on 10 January 2013
I used this cd at a 'Spa' evening - it definately created the right ambience! Everyone left, revived and relaxed. Personally, I liked every track on this album.
on 25 September 2013
I chose this CD as I was looking for a good relaxation recording.
I liked the music very much
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to chill out
on 24 February 2014
This is a lovely CD and helps create a lovely peaceful atmosphere. It certainly helps people to relax especially when feeling tired or a little stressful.
on 7 November 2014
This is good relaxing music, gentle and uplifting. I put it on whilst doing pilates so it would also be good for listening to whilst doing yoga.