Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 December 2000
The film maker really captured the spirit of the original Angels in the choice of music used throughout, from Leo Sayer's cheesy disco trash to The Vapors calssic, and more besides. But why go out on a limb and use one of the most powerful tracks around, in arguably the best scene of the movie, and then not have the artistic integrity to include it in the soundtrack listing. Anyone who has seen the film will agree 'Smack my Bitch up' from the Prodigy coupled with the superb action sequences truly set the pace of the film, but unfortunately it's exclusion leaves this soundtrack CD a little flat and safe in comparison. Listen to the 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' collection to see how it should be done.
on 5 October 2001
Love them or hate them, you can't enough of Charlies Angels. The soundtrack is suitable for most music tastes as it is a mixture of old skool hits like Spandor Ballet's 'True' and Leo Salvador's 'You make me feel like dancing'. If the old skool stuff is not entiraly your taste it has fat boy slim's 'yo mama' and destiny's child 'Independant Women'. A must hear soundtrack, give it a try and you will learn to love it.
on 1 December 2000
I left the cinema 2 nights ago on a high! I had to buy that soundtrack. It's excellent, but most especially the Destiny's Child track at the start. If you need one good reason to buy the CD, Track 1 should be it!!
It continues in superb style, to the extent that I skip through tracks on most of my CD collection, but with this I don't want / have to.
Excellent.
on 26 November 2000
This soundtrack contains a wide variety of music which should cater for all tastes. There is a good mix of both, old and new music. Having seen the film though, i know that there are some songs in the film which are not included on this soundtrack, some of these, i feel are the better songs within the film. Apart from that though it is a very good CD which i would highly recommend to anybody, especially those who have seen the film itself.
on 15 October 2000
You will LOVE every track of this CD. Never before have I found a CD, especially a soundtrack, that moves me like the Charlie's Angels soundtrack does. I was sitting in a cafe in Amsterdam yesterday and they were playing it. I kept listening for a song that I wouldn't like. It never happened. From Destiny's Child to Madonna, this CD has it all. New cuts, old favorites, you name it. This is going to be a HOT seller worldwide. I can't say enough good things about it. Run, do not walk, to your nearest music store when it is available in your area. Good morning Angels!
on 21 August 2014
Excellent cd. It doesn't matter whether you love the movie or not, this cd is a joy and puts a smile on your face instantly.
on 17 December 2000
I was a bit disappointed with this soundtrack. The movie had some great tunes in it especially the ones that accompanied the action sequences from the likes of Blur and the Prodigy but which arent included on the soundtrack. It seems a pity as these are the most memorable tunes in the film.
PS Does anyone know the tune that accompanies the fight scene in the roof of the castle near the end of the film between Alex(Lucy Liu) and the Thin Man. Any help gratefully recieved, I only bought the soundtrack just to get this one tune!!
on 13 July 2003
This Is One Of The Worst Soundtracks Ive Ever Heard, Full Of Boring RnB Tracks, Where Are The Heavier Tracks From The Movie From The action Scenes. This Soundtrack Is Incomplete. Buy It At Your Own Risk.
on 26 October 2000
...This is the greatest OST I have heard, EVAH! My god! I love it soooo much! It is jam packed with songs soon to be Hits, incl: Destiny's Child - Independant Woman (the Best On The OST!), and Apollo 440 - Charlie' Angels Theme. The best evah! and I hope the movie will in turn break box-office records!