5.0 out of 5 stars the rise and rise of ms Spears
the start of a new millenium means the start of something new for ms.Spears she was a few years off of adulthood but this album more than shows her capability of reflecting a stronger vocal range and experimanting with newer sounds which she will do in current years.
Published on 30 Dec 2008 by S. J. Pinder

3.0 out of 5 stars A Pretty Good Album...
Published on 25 Jun 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars A Pretty Good Album..., 25 Jun 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Oops!... I Did It Again (Audio CD)
Alright I have to admit she has grown up since her last album quite a bit! She has matured in her voice and her lyrics aren't as sappy. My favourite song has to be Where are you now. I do love Lucky though. What you see is what you get is also a terrific song that shows what its like to try to have people change you. Songs like Stronger show what shes of. Though I still love Born to Make you happy some of these songs out-do her past album. Some songs like Dont let me be the last to know(unfortunately the next single) annoy me because its just not her style though she says she likes it. I just haven't gotten used to that song and can't say I ever will. As for satisfaction, it was a great song before... too bad she ruined it...

5.0 out of 5 stars the rise and rise of ms Spears, 30 Dec 2008
S. J. Pinder "scifihorror fan" (Cornwall,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oops! ... I Did It Again (Special UK Edition) (Audio CD)
oops i Did it Again is more than just a sequel to Baby One More Time...it's its successor with several phenominal sounds including her own rendition of the Stones classic Satisfaction,which just shows how amazingly well known and trusted Spears is.
while this album is not entirely prefect it is much more than the quality of music in the pop industry of recent years.
tracklist-

Oops!I Did It Again-4/5-the stunning lead track that lacks the punch of her previous singles from Baby One More Time but is one of Spears most distinctive tracks.

Stronger-5/5-the most perfect and greatest single release from this album due to its formidable and well ;strong; sound that makes the song entirely perfectionalist.

Don't Go Knockin' On My Door-5/5-entirely random but a sound that will be experimented with in later years for Spears.

No Satisfaction-5/5-a fantastic rendition of a a Stones classic that is personified by Spears and is one of the better tracks on the album.

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know-4/5-a nice urban fell to a surprisingly enchanting song.

What U See is What u Get-5/5-a strong song that acts like a sequel to Stronger with a similar lyrical structure and distinctive beat.

Lucky-5/5-an enchanting single from the album that deals with fame and young aspiring stras like Spears herself or more iconic Hollywood figures like Marylin Monroe who had their troubles like Spears herself encountered through 2003-07 so therefore the strongest song on the album and an easily identiyable track it is too.

One Kiss From You-3/5-not entirely iconic but nevertheless enjoyable.

Where Are You Now-4/5-a slower paced track that contains Spear recognisable sound.

Can't Make You Love Me-3/5
When Your Eyes Say it-3/5
Girl In he Mirror-3/5-all three of the aforementioned tracks are each beautiful in their structure but i can't help but feel they're uneeded for the album as they aren't entirely perfect but nevertheless good.

Dear Diary-5/5-an epic close to an all in all great album

Heart-3/5-a decent track with its slower unwinding style but as a bonus it questions its loyalty to the rest of the album.

a worthy purchase and a great album to add to your collection,she only perfects herself in her power of song writing and production style in future albums-BRITNEY,IN THE ZONE,BLACKOUT and the epic CIRCUS!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album and exclusive bonus songs!, 20 May 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Oops!...I Did It Again (Audio CD)
I don't normally go for anything so out-and-out pop, but I have to admit this is an enourmously enjoyable album. I pretty much agree with what people have said for the UK version. The bonus tracks ("Heart", "You Got It All", "Girl In The Mirror") are more of the same, "Heart" is especially good, a ballad with some lovely strings. Another good feature is that the bonus tracks are within the album rather than just being stuck on at the end. Overall, a very good pop album.

5.0 out of 5 stars a mixture of beautifully and softly sung ballads and more lively songs such as Stronger and "Oops! I did it again.", 13 Sep 2007
This review is from: Oops! ... I Did It Again (Special UK Edition) (Audio CD)
This cd has a mixture of beautifully and softly sung ballads and more lively songs such as Stronger and "Oops! I did it again." The majority of the songs on the disc don't have the most original lyrics or music but what they do have is Britney's one-off voice.This cd like the cd "Baby one more time" is hard to stop listening to and I listen to it more than
any other cd I have got.As someone who listens to all kinds of music from classical to hip-hop I can tell you that this means it's a recording of some quality.If you asked me to take two cds from any group/solo artist
and say who has the best two cds I would say "Britney Spears with "Baby one more time" and "Oops I did it again." But while "Baby one more time" has 10 good songs (out of twelve)on it,"Oops I did it again" has fifteen (out of fifteen)!If you want some music to relax to,the last 6 songs of Oops!I did it Again! will be right up your street - wherever you live!

4.0 out of 5 stars SHE RETURNS, 8 Oct 2000
This review is from: Oops! ... I Did It Again (Special UK Edition) (Audio CD)
Britney is re-releasing her second album 'OOPS' in the UK this time with 2 new bonus tracks and an enhanced section with the lucky video and 'OOPS I DID IT AGAIN' live! 'HEART' is a lovely slow ballad and drips britney's sweetness, where as 'YOU GOT IT ALL' is more of a mid-tempo song with out her infectious beats found in her famous singles. But the album has great ballads such as the ehart warming 'WHERE ARE YOU NOW' and 'DEAR DIARY' (which britney co-wrote herself!) As well as the singles 'LUCKY' and 'OOPS I DID IT AGAIN' there's the fabulous Backstreet boys style 'STRONGER' the RnB tinged 'DON'T GO KNOCKING ON MY DOOR' as well as a ballad written by mutt lange entitled 'DON'T LET ME BE THE LAST TO KNOW' All songs on here are great, and there's a mix of styles, from the happy pop of 'ONE KISS FROM YOU' to the infectious chourus of 'LUCKY' to the big beats of 'STRONGER' to the sweet ballads like 'GIRL IN THE MIRROR' So if you already have this album 2 new songs and a video aren't really an incentive to buy it again but if you have not got the album make sure you go buy this new re-released version as it's pure britney POP!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Amazing!, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Oops! ... I Did It Again (Special UK Edition) (Audio CD)
This cd is very very good. It is better than the previous (...Baby One More Time). Britney's vocals are very good. I love a lot of the songs, but my favorite is the hit-single Oops...I Did It Again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen to Britney, Watch Britney and sing like Britney !, 29 Jan 2001
J (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oops I Did It + 6tk Vcd (Audio CD)
This double cd feature is excellent in every way, it includes (CD1) The Oops I Did It Again Album with B-Side tracks included. CD2 includes videos of realeased singles from the album and even better you can sing to them using the Karaoke videos! Its better than video tape as you are able to skip tracks instantly, and always guarantee on excellent quality! A must for all Britney Fans!

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of poptastic hits, 10 Nov 2006
This review is from: Oops! ... I Did It Again (Special UK Edition) (Audio CD)
You have to love Britney Spears and this pop package. It is fresh, it is poppy and it is a great listen.

There is pop tinged with RnB and the pure Pop hits on here. If you have heard Opps I did it again and liked it then I am sure you will love this album but it is very much in the style of that song and heaps better than her first album.

This is a great album that can be listened to from start to finish, there are no tracks on here that you will want to skip.

Lovers of pop music or Britney Spears this album is for you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good, 29 Jan 2009
This review is from: Oops!... I Did It Again (Audio CD)
I have written reviews on all of Britney's albums and this one is very good. Not as good as Blackout and Circus, but better than Baby One More Time and In The Zone in my opinion. On par with Britney, her third album. My favourite track is Satisfaction, and I don't really like One Kiss From You so much. Overall a good album but not her best. Some people have written about it being repetitive, but they are wrong. The tracks lead on from one another but the style changes song to song. Overall well worth your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really really cool!, 29 May 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Oops I Did It (Audio CD)
This is the new Austrailian double CD release of Britney's second album. The first CD is the same as the English version but has the tracks "Heart" which is a really slow ballad and "You've Got It All". The second is a special "Don't let me be the Last to Know" CD with 2 remixes of the track plus 2 remixes of "Stronger" and they are both really brilliant!! The CD also contains the videos of all the released songs ("Oops!" is my favourite!!) It comes in a cardboard cover case with different artwork. Overall this CD is reallly good and you should buy it even if you have the original release. Its a limited edition so I would buy it quickly!! The songs are much more mature than the first album, very Backstreet-Boy-like.

Oops! ... I Did It Again (Special UK Edition)
Oops! ... I Did It Again (Special UK Edition) by Britney Spears (Audio CD - 2000)