5.0 out of 5 stars "Tim McGraw Classics"
Published on 4 July 2011 by Stella Carrier

2.0 out of 5 stars Most songs disappointing
Purchased this as I had heard 'Please Remember Me', which I enjoyed and thought Tim McGraw would be worth listening to, but found other songs on album were poor.
Published 2 months ago by RICHARD CLARKE

5.0 out of 5 stars "Tim McGraw Classics", 4 July 2011
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
"Greatest Hits" by Tim McGraw is a strong country compilation of great musical tracks. I concur with the reviewer that stated that this song is a great blend of songs that symbolize various emotional feelings. I enjoy this cd because it has an overall optimistic tone to it (even the more dramatic songs). In addition, many of these musical tunes symbolize the heart, creativity, and effort that Tim put forth. This cd is definitely worth owning because of the high-quality of the songs that have stood the test of time (and continue to do so) since its original release. The other great feature is that many of the songs are about relationships, and touch on themes of uplifting love for many couple. For example, "It's Your Love" is my husband's favorite song and symbolizes how he feels about me. "My Best Friend" is my favorite song, and is one that expresses the love that I feel for my spouse. "It's Your Love" is a great melodic gem about the healing powers of someone's love. "My Best Friend" is a fantastic music tune about loving someone that happens to be a close friend, and cares for you through both good times and challenging times. "Tim McGraw-Greatest Hits" is good to obtain if you enjoy collecting greatest hits of the country genre and/or you enjoy listening to all types of music (including love songs).

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
The CD came in the time which was quoted to me and was of an excellent quality. Thankyou very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Compilation, 20 Jan 2013
Ms. K. Bashua "rareflower" (London, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I haven't purchased enough of his songs, so this is really a starting point and I do like the CD. Not sure I would play it everyday as certain songs need to grow on me first. But all round good CD to own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 17 Mar 2014
A. Owen "anthonymowen" (Orpington, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Tim McGraw has a big UK following as evidenced by a headlining appearance at the London O2 arena. Unlike many greatest hits compilations, this release from 2000 contains no 'new songs' just most of his biggest hits over the course of 15 tracks. It contains two duets with his wife Faith Hill 'Let's Make Love' and the ever popular first dance wedding song 'It's Your Love'.

If you are looking for a single disc of Tim's most successful work this is the album to go for. For a more comprehensive look at his back catalogue the 2010 double album 'Number One Hits' lives up to its name bar a requisite new cut 'Felt Good On My Lips' which effectively reduces the number one hits to 23 tracks.

You pays your money and takes your choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tim McGraw, 2 Dec 2011
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Good quality CD, received well within time. A must for any Country Fan. Many new songs to enjoy whether young or not so young

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, catchy songs, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I'm having to write on behalf of my husband as I bought it for him. He only knew one song by Tim McGraw that we heard whilst on holiday in South Dakota and it became our holiday song. "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it". He doesn't know much about country music but, and I quote, he "likes the fun ones" and he said that this album had quite a few on. He's listened to it loads of times already and knows all the words. I would suggest that you check out a few songs on you tube and if you like the sound of them then you'll probably like this whole album

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Iistened to him for years but this is the first album I have of his and happy have got this album with his greatest hits.

2.0 out of 5 stars Most songs disappointing, 4 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Very pleased with the cd and the sellers that I purchased it from, I would use them again and recommend them to all and I like Tim Mcgraw very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
The product arrived quickly and was brand new and in good condition. Very good CD for Tim McGraw fans. Pleased all round.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits by Tim McGraw (Audio CD - 2010)