Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£19.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 13 February 2004
I picked this album up a while back for a horrendous 1.99 and I feel genuinely guilty about that now. As a self confessed drum and bass fan I had already collected a few EPs and albums by Klute and new what to expect. However, this album manages to capture the essence of Klute's skillful spectrum of prodcution techniques. It holds all the hallmarks of an artist who has monitored the output of the scene for a while and twisted it to fit his own more progressive outlook. From the hair raising basslines of 'Angry woman' to the sunny calm of 'Phone Call', this album is in my opinion one of the strongest albums to come from Ceretifate 18 records. Tonally perfect, rythmically inventive... Outstanding.
on 1 June 2016
Great album, Tom released it way ahead of his times if you ask me! Took a good couple years before I got it - well worth the wait. Every track feels like there was a lot of attention paid to details, the sound is incredibly diverse and when mixing it with newer neurofunk stuff, interesting things happen... A total must have.