5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Gonna Dance Ejay...
Dance Ejay 2 is the best music maker for you PC ever. You make you own track, that last over 10 minutes< using 100's of different sounds. You can import and export samples from other ejay games (Dance Ejay, Ejay, Rave Ejay, Hip-Hop ejay, Dance Ejay 3...). You can download tracks other peaople have done from the Dance Ejay site. I could go on for ages... but I won't.
Published on 2 Jan. 2001 by t_nicholson87@hotmail.com

1.0 out of 5 stars As soon as I opened the box, the box ...
As soon as I opened the box, the box came apart in my hand and the disk wasnt in properly.
The disk was badly scratched awful quality, didnt work, will not be buying from this dealer again
Published 8 months ago by Chris Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars As soon as I opened the box, the box ..., 2 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Gonna Dance Ejay..., 2 Jan. 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars I can make music ...at last!, 6 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Dance eJay 2 + MegaPack (CD-ROM)
Quite simply the best £20 I have spent in a long time. As a non-musician but music-lover this piece of software has liberated those muscal dreams that the teachers at school couldn't even sense! Move over Fat-Boy Slim!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly 2 Versions Out Of Date?, 24 Sept. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Dance eJay 2 + MegaPack (CD-ROM)
Even though Dance eJay is the best music creation software out there, unless your a pro then you would use other software. I still love and I use it all the time. But Dance eJay 4 is being released this month so what's all the fuss about this version, i got to this page from MSN on a page about when Kylie is going to be on MSN Messanger. If your thinking about buying Dance eJay 2+ Mega Pack I would wait and get Dance eJay 4... well... thats my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a Dance DJ now !, 28 Jun. 2001
This review is from: Dance eJay 2 + MegaPack (CD-ROM)
The best music software I ever seen & used !

Dance eJay 2 + MegaPack
Dance eJay 2 + MegaPack by eJay (Windows 95 / 98 / NT)
Used & New from: £24.20