Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 January 2001
Originaly issued in 1989 this album is one of the most underrated (and indeed unknown) rock releases of the last couple of decades. The sound is sort of Metallica with a mean slide guitar and a Southern influence. The songs are memorable, from the opening blasts of "Don't Dog Me" to the anthemic "Shiny Mama" and the more laid back country-esque "Dig A Hole". The band went on to produce two more albums (to my knowledge); the excellent "Dynamite Monster Boogie concert" and the comparatively disappointing "Sing Monkey Sing". This album, however, is a real belter, and I thoroughly recommend it......
on 8 October 2009
What can I say, this is a fantastic album, not in it's original cover though. I got this on vinyl and CD years ago, they have actually re;eased quite a few albums over the years. They released a few singles but never made it big, still wish they were around now, I actually purchased tickets to see Love Hate, only because Raging Slab were supposed to be supporting them but they never turned up and then saw an advert for them playing in Bradford but couldn't make it. If your out there please make a come back tour, they are all at it. Please buy this release you will not regret it !!!!!!
on 29 June 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for a friend. He loved it and he was transported back to his youth and didn't stop smiling. Thank you for my friend's memories.
on 13 August 2003
my freind bought this album form amazon. it was so cool we listen to it non stop for 2 days and his cd player speakers broke it was so cool. so i rocemmend it
on 25 June 2014
I saw the Bent for Silver video many years ago and decided I wanted some Slab in life!! Definitely recommend.
on 15 September 2015
Had this way back in89 dont let the image fool you these guys rock
on 19 July 2013
Got 4 albums now and they're underrated in GB.Simply brilliant and blasting all 4 in the car! Play them to death!