Format: Audio CD|Change

This section contains tracks from Daniel's early albums. It opens with a cover of an early Bee Gees song (Don't forget to remember) and also includes two other songs that are regarded as pop classics (A fool such as I, Singing the blues) although both began life as country songs.

Elsewhere, this set includes many songs that were first recorded as country songs, some of which were also subsequently recorded by pop singers. These include Don't let me cross over, Crying my heart out over you, Excuse me I think I've got a heartache, Your old love letters, That's a sad affair, She goes walking through my mind and Someday you'll want me to want you.

For those who missed out on Daniel's early albums, or simply enjoy buying his music compiled in different permutations, this is great. It would also make a nice introduction to his music for anybody who wants to avoid the obvious music.
on 13 February 2013
From small beginnings on a label called Jukebox,Daniel O'Donnel was signed to the Ritz label and never looked back.
I first saw him on TV in a show recorded in the States which also starred Charlie Pride and the Judds and my late wife replaced him in her affections while Tom Jones went out the window.
After reading how he visited fans in rest homes I dropped him a letter before he opened his tour in Birmingham and true to form he paid her a visit.We also has 2 postcards one each so there's no way I would ever think he was nothing but a Good Guy.
As a country singer-who recorded an album in Nashville-he is the real deal,a country crooner who can stand next to Eddy Arnold or Marty Robbins.
His many albums are full of cover versions or songs written for him like the hit I Only Want To Dance With You-this in itself is why he's as big as he is
on 29 January 2014
Heart Breakers cd by Daniel o, Donnell a fantastic cd at a great price, good music to bring a tear to your eyes, thanks.
on 5 November 2013
i bought this to replace an old one ,so tis just what I wanted, thank you plays well,will buy again
on 29 January 2016
A great service and very happy with my orders.
on 13 September 2015
Nothing this man does is bad
on 14 September 2015