on 21 March 2003
I am totally obsessed with resident evil, I have all the figures, all the books, all the magazines, the movie, all the games and all the cds.
This cds great, and the money is quite good, because its 86 songs, and you think about how many albums you would buy and how much it would cost to get 86 songs. this cds good if your in a bad mood, your trying to create a good atmosphere and just plain damn listening to.
VINE VOICEon 6 February 2001
The thing about this soundtrack is that it's purpose for me was to remind me of the game. The music itself is good, but not great and probably not worth owning unless you were involved in the action that accompanied it in Resident Evil Nemesis. Listening to the music inspired me and reminded me of playing Resident Evil Nemesis and even the time span when I played it. If you've never played Resident Evil Nemesis, but you're looking for some dark, atmospheric music, it's also pretty good. But this CD was made for the fans of the game, it's a spin-off item and a great one for those who will appreciate it like myself (I'm a huge Resident Evil fan) but for anyone else, considering the price, you'd be better off buying something specialised, like a horror-music themed compilation for half the price.