5.0 out of 5 stars A collection of episodes that never fail to enthrall, 3 May 2001
This review is from: Thunderbirds: Volume 5 [DVD] [1965] (DVD)
I well remember seeing these episodes the first time around (especially Move and Your Dead) in black and white. By the time they came to be repeated I saw them in colour for the first time and thought that was a big step forward. Now seeing them on DVD having been digitally restored I have been able to enjoy them again. They simply were well ahead of their time not only in the excellent storytelling but the technical excellence. All four episodes are worth watching over and over again. As I have said Move and Your Dead has always remained in my memory since the first time I worried that Alan was doomed to destruction. The man from MI5 gives Lady Penelope one of her starring roles. All round a great escape from adulthood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic for me - a new world of wonder for my toddler, 4 May 2010
This review is from: Thunderbirds: Volume 5 [DVD] [1965] (DVD)
I'd been keeping this one back as a special treat for my three year old as he'd already found and became obsessed with my old copies of DVDs 1-4. This one has the one with the little boys pretending to be part of International Rescue who subsequentley get taken round Tracy Island by Scott as a treat. This allows the viewer a full tour of the Thunderbird underground facilities and was particularly exciting for my toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Thunderbirds: Volume 5 [DVD] [1965] (DVD)
unfortunatly you \can still see the strings attached to the puppets but as a kid i loved the series so it memories

5.0 out of 5 stars class, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Thunderbirds: Volume 5 [DVD] [1965] (DVD)
nothing beats thunderbirds very much a classic and if you liked it years ago its better now top top tv

ARRAY(0xac6e59e4)

Thunderbirds: Volume 5 [DVD] [1965]
Thunderbirds: Volume 5 [DVD] [1965] by Peter Dyneley (DVD - 2004)
4.11