5.0 out of 5 stars Little and Large
Charming family fantasy featuring the vocal talents of Michael J Fox as an orphaned mouse who is adopted by a human family.
Published on 4 Jun. 2009 by Captain Pugwash

3.0 out of 5 stars The Little Family Just Got Bigger
Published on 3 Jan. 2013 by Lord Anon

5.0 out of 5 stars Little and Large, 4 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Stuart Little [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
Despised by the family cat, resented by his lonely `brother' George, and shunned by his new relatives; Stuart sets out to prove himself worthy of the Little name, and this live-action film with an animated star demonstrates how far the industry has come in terms of special effects.

The film has two parts - seemingly ending happily after Stuart enables George to win the annual New York City model boat race; Stuart's parents then arrive to reclaim him and a whole new adventure begins.

With a sequel also available on DVD, and a projected third Stuart Little movie in the pipeline; this fun and fluffy tale is perfect for kids, and great - if slightly cloying - for parents. The DVD is good value for money as it has numerous extras including a fascinating behind the scenes making-of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!!!, 8 Feb. 2001
By A Customer
To be honest, I really wasn't to keen on watching this film but I sat down at Christmas and watched it with the family and I couldn't believe what a great film it was.
The mouse and the cats really did it for this film and the way it was put together is great. I recommend Stuart Little to anyone of age.
In one word ....... FANTASTIC !!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stuart Little - Big on laughs!, 28 Dec. 2000
This review is from: Stuart Little [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
Old a young alike will thrill to the japes and capers of Stuart Little and his feline 'friends'. The story, animation (especailly on the cat's mouths when they talk is amazing) and feel all work brilliantly. If you like your movies slick, funny and not too long - have a bash at this. One slight downside - Hugh Laurie's American accent...why?Put Against A Bugs Life, Toy Story etc this rates up there with them. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars ENTERTAINING VIEWING FOR ALL THE FAMILY, 8 Sept. 2000
This review is from: Stuart Little [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
THE FILM IS A REAL FEEL GOOD MOVIE FOR FAMILY MEMBERS OFALL AGES,DVD IS OF GOOD SOUND QUALITY,HAS SIMPLE EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EVEN MY 8YR OLD SISTER FOUND IT EASY AND FUN TO USE.THE DIGITALLY ANIMATED OUT TAKES WERE FUNNY AND MADE THE FILM EVEN MORE REAL!DEFINATELY RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS YOUNG+OLD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round family entertainment, 16 Oct. 2001
I bought this video last Christmas for my 2 children - a 5 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy. I was expecting a short lived interest but I couldn't have been more wrong. It seems to cover all age groups and is one of the few films they will both sit and watch together. Nearly a year later they still ask to watch it on a regular basis - their favourite line being "A mouse with a pet cat!" It is an enchanting and funny film with some wonderful lines and brilliant special effects. Although aimed at children, I must admit to my husband and I sneakily watching it as well (let's just say we are over 40!)

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a mouse in the house, 22 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Stuart Little [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
This is a fantastic DVD! The film is a children's classic - great acting, and humour that works equally well for adults (which is important if you're going to have to watch it 30 times!). The story is simple, and there is a good blend of action, slapstick and witty dialogue. What sets the DVD apart is the additional content - music, games, interactive insights into the animator's art and commentary - all of which is of a high quality and genuinely interesting to (my) children.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Little Family Just Got Bigger, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Stuart Little [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
A really cute little mouse is adopted by a family and start a new life with a mother, father and even a little brother. But he finds some perils in his way, especially the jealous Snowbell (the family's cat). Curious premise is developed with some sharpness until the first half hour but the movie goes adrift after, with predictable, sentimental and unfunny situations. For the kids, a good fun but adults will yawn at some point.

5.0 out of 5 stars A film that I can watch over and over, 19 Mar. 2001
From Grace Williams aged seven
The first time I saw it I thought it was brilliant. When I saw it second time, it was just as good. My dad brought it for me at Christmas and I kept watching it all the time and I really loved the part when George said to Stuart "What does it look like... Pickled Head" and I loved when Snowbell said "Read my furry pink lips" I love the music; you have just got to see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 13 Nov. 2000
By A Customer
I borrowed my 4 year old nephew and took him to the cinema to see Stuart Little, partly because I wanted to see it too but felt silly going without a child!! It brought a smile to my face on many occasions throughout the film and my nephew certainly enjoyed it because he didn't stop talking about it for ages after. I would definatly recommend this to anyone of any age, it is one of the best films I have seen this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magic of Stuart Little, 9 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Stuart Little [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
This is definitely a film to bring a smile to your face. The dialogue is great, the figures are amazing.
It carries a much needed message of love and caring. It is definitely my favourite of the Stuart Little films. It is the perfect relaxation after a tiring day and best of all, my four year old grandson loves to watch it with me....

Stuart Little [DVD] [2000]
Stuart Little [DVD] [2000] by Rob Minkoff (DVD - 2000)