5.0 out of 5 stars Don't stop, never give up...*goes all misty eyed*, 15 Jun. 2005
This review is from: S Club 7: Miami 7 [VHS][1999] (VHS Tape)
I went all misty eyed watching this. As a huge S Club fan (which I still am dudes lol) I remember running home from school every Thursday in Year 6 to watch this frankly spiffing show on BBC1...and I never missed an episode! And yeah, people say their acting was wooden in this series, but you have to admit, they were quite funny, especially Jo & Bradley who were really comical, especially in the episode "Wind Change" where Jo gets blown away and into the palm trees by the hurricane and they say this:
BRADLEY: Jo...are you alright?
JO: *shouts* DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY SPREAD HORSEMUCK ROUND THE TREES THIS TIME OF YEAR? AND DO YOU KNOW THAT IT ABSOLUTELY STINKS THERE? AND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS NO, I AM NOT ALRIGHT!
Ah...happy times...this is why BBC1 really need to repeat this show instead of their counterpart's S Club 8's rubbish "I Dream" show...in the meantime, this boxset ROCKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun For Everyone!, 2 April 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: S Club 7: Miami 7 [VHS][1999] (VHS Tape)
I've always loved S Club 7! I used to watch this show on CBBC every time it was on and loved it so much! When it came out onto video I was so happy! This is such a great series (In my opinion their best series out of LA7, Hollywood 7 and Viva S Club)it's just so much fun! Something that anyone will enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great vhs, 17 April 2012
This review is from: S Club 7: Miami 7 [VHS][1999] (VHS Tape)
however I am still waiting for the bbc to release this on dvd or blu ray my copy of the vhs is worn out so comeon bbc release this already it been along time since it ended you should release it on dvd come on everyone contact the bbc that is the only way it will be release on dvd if they get enough request for it the bbc rep told me they would realse it so stary contact them s clubbers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boxset and very funny!, 1 Feb. 2007
S. Juniper "DVD Collector" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: S Club 7: Miami 7 [VHS][1999] (VHS Tape)
This boxset is perfect for children of all ages! It will make you laugh the whole way through and being that it is based on an actual band, the songs are great. The hotel manager Howard is very funny always pestering the band.

5/5 stars

buy definately.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, 7 Sept. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: S Club 7: Miami 7 [VHS][1999] (VHS Tape)
I live in the U.S. and I have the first two videos. I think that they are great! They're the best! It shows behind the scenes with them. Each member tells about the episodes that are on each video. I think it's great and that anyone who is a big fan of S Club 7 will want this. It's so cool! S Club 7 did a really good job on the show. I give it two thumbs up!
S Club 7's biggest fan. =)~

S Club 7: Miami 7 [VHS][1999]
S Club 7: Miami 7 [VHS][1999] by Andrew Margetson (VHS Tape - 2000)
Used & New from: £99.99