Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 November 2000
I was watching Cold Feet the other night and was listening to the music and thinking that the producers should really distribute an album to this series, and low and behold they do! All I can say about this album is what a fantastic choice of tracks with titles by Moby,Moloko and Al Green. This is a definite sunday morning/afternoon easy listening album with songs that would appeal to everyone. And even if you're not a cold feet fan you'll love this album.
on 9 February 2001
This has to be the best CD I have heard in ages. It has a great mix of old and new which includes a great list of top artists. I also love the track by James Nesbitt. Its great to hear talent, aswell as see it!!!! I think the show is fantastic but you don't have to like the show to love the CD. Well worth the money!
on 29 November 2000
I have loved the series Cold Feet ever since it came on tv, and when i was on the Amazon Web site i was thrilled they had released an album. The music on the series is brillant some are old songs and some right up to date. This album will suit everyones taste!
on 15 August 2014
Original music used in series.
An eclectic mix, some of which I had forgotten about.
I enjoyed the series until Helen Baxendale's character died.
Then became too sad for me.
This music compilation is varied and suits my own eclectic listening.
on 8 November 2015
I have two copies of the dvd series, sounds nuts but anyway the music in cold feet was put together spectacularly and I have all cds too. MAJOR FAN STILL. sandra morgan
on 20 December 2013
some nice tracks from years past
on 9 July 2014