5.0 out of 5 stars A great choice
I always wanted to get my daughter a toy kitchen but some i have seen are made from weak plastic. When I saw this one I was plesantly suprised it is so strong and duriable. Most of all my children love it they are 18 months and 5 years and it gets played with every day. they love being creative with food and the fun sounds that the kitchen makes.

It is also...
Published on 17 Nov 2006 by mavis hodge

3.0 out of 5 stars Cookin Sounds Gourmet Kitchen
Published on 25 Nov 2010 by Tasmin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great choice, 17 Nov 2006
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)

It is also very easy to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy kitchen, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)
The kitchen takes a bit of strength to put together but once built what a fantastic robust kitchen it will last for years

4.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet kitchen, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)
We bought this for our daughter's 4th birthday at the begining of November. She absolutely loved it and plays with it every day - even though she's just got a lot of Christmas presents. Its easy to put together, although you have to have a bit of strenght to slot it in places, but that's what makes it durable. What i also liked about this product is that its the right height. Others i have seen would have meant that four year olds would have had to bend down or sit on the floor - with this she doesnt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)
Have spent lots of time looking for the right kitchen for my 20 month old. I wanted one that was durable and would last her for a few years and this one is ideal. There are not too many pieces to put together but it does take some force and the holes for the phone holder aren't quite right so ours isn't attached properly for fear of breaking it. Most importantly my daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of fun!, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)
Our 18 month old Grandson loves his kitchen and spends loads of time preparing meals. He especially loves the telephone which is mounted to the side of the kitchen. It was not difficult for his Daddy to assemble. It is very good value for its cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun with Little Tikes kitchen, 29 July 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)
Great toy, lots of fun for our friend's 2 year old boy ;-) just very big box so it took all the car boot of estate car when we were delivering the present.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Little Tykes assembly nightmare!, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)
Once assembled this toy looks great and our 2-year-old daughter absolutely loves it. However, as anyone who has assembled Little Tykes toys before will know, putting the things together is never that easy. Couplings often never quite meet accurately, and as a consequence far more brute force than is ideal is usually needed. Definitely a two-person job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cookin Sounds Gourmet Kitchen, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)
This was far harder to assemble than we expected from the previous review. To fix the work surface to the main body of the cooker was impossible without modification , the locking spindles would not fix under the taps. Holes were not lined up to accept spindles and had to be re-drilled. It was impossible to assemble it without cutting, carving , filing and drilling. My husband is very practical and he found this a challenge. I could not have done it at all. Once assembled it does seem sturdy and perhaps we were unlucky with the one we have but I dont love it yet. I just hope our grandaughter does. Thank goodness we didnt leave it until Christmas Eve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)
You can't beat Little Tykes. Got this for the playgroup I run and it went down a treat. Sturdy, easy to assemble with lots of extras. Love the sounds! Good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it for the price, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen (Toy)
Very difficult to put together I had to get 2 people to help me get the work surface on and wiring for the tap and hobs. Not much is included in the way of pretend food and toys and for 100 quid i expected much more!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›