Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£29.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 30 March 2007
This 4-CD set includes a variety of Dvorak's chamber music - for various groups of instruments, trios, quartets and quintets. The playing is lovely throughout, with a good recorded sound. The selection of music ranges from very light pieces (first CD) to more serious quartets (last CD), and the players find an approach to match all of these. I can imagine them having great fun playing all of them and I feel this comes across on the disc. I keep coming back to this set and find something to enjoy every time I listen. Strongly recommended.
on 14 March 2013
A very good performance of delightful music that dances through the winter chills. Dvorak is a composer to lighten one's heart and this is an excellent introduction to his chamber music.