Price:£15.98+ Free shipping

on 27 December 2005
bought this as a last minute prezzie. The rules aren't amazingly clear but once you get the hang of it simple enough.Its really more of a puzzle than a game in that you only have one player at a time. However,we had ages 5(well,nearly 6) to 80 playing it and my impression is that the puzzle cards on the non-junior version might prove too hard for the younger family members or the hard of thinking.
Ultimately you run out of puzzle cards, especially for us the easier ones. I guess with a few months in the cupboard we can start all over again.Fun and stimulating for children six upward.
on 30 December 2005
i bought this for my nearly seven year old thinking it might stretch him a little and after a couple games with help he had it sussed and wizzed through the cards and absolutely loves it, even his little brother likes playing with the cars, great buy and the travel bag is a great idea we all know how boxes get battered and broken!!!
on 12 February 2008
I asked for this for my daughter for Christmas after seeing good reviews on Amazon. I wasn't disappointed. This game is advertised from 6-8 which personally I think is slightly too old. My daughter is almost 5 and was hooked right from the beginning. She spent an hour or more working her way through the cards - and she was much less inclined to give up than I was! Since then this is a game she returns to over and over again and I am definitely planning to take it with us on a long haul flight later in the year. Some of the cards are too hard for her at the moment but I'm sure she'll grow into them in the next year or so. This is a very educational game - encouraging them to think around a problem and also increasing spacial intelligence - but fun at the same time. My 3 year old son also loves it and is almost as good as his sister. I will definitely be buying the older (8-adult) version at some time.
on 9 January 2011
I got this for Christmas for my 4,soon to be 5 year old ,based on Amazon reviews. I fully agree the 6+ is too old as a guide.
Like all parents, I am wholeheartedly convinced my tot is unique in all ways, and streets ahead of her peers ( ;) ) , but just 10 days after Santa's visit, my lass is well half way through this engaging game. It's a superbly thought out logic challenge....but it does seem 4 year olds can do what the manufacturers aim at a 6 yr old. I'm all for making a child have that all important sense of achievement, but going on how fast my 4 yr old old susses out the puzzles, a 6 yr old will have its folks sending the game back to Santa on Boxing Day.

If a company really wants to sell a Juniour version, they should at least get the target age right. It's a fantastic game, I'll be getting the next version for my girl, but they should get the target age right. My 2 - going-on-3-yr-old will get more out of it. The 6+ guide could've put me ( wrongly ) off , and wastes cash for parents of 6 yr olds who get the game and find their child sails through it in weeks....
on 8 January 2007
What a discovery! My 7 year old said that this is the best game he has ever owned and he literally spent the whole of Christmas day playing it - it is compulsive for the whole family - so much so that we are now buying the adult version and the extra sets of cards! All my friends want one.

Would suggest however, that it is a bit too easy for 7 or 8 year olds - ours had mastered all of the expert cards by the end of the first day, and even our nearly 5 year old can do some of them.

Enjoy!!
on 21 January 2014
Bought for my grandchildren (twins of 5 and their older brother of 7), we have all enjoyed playing this game. The levels build up steadily and are fast enough to solve so the next player doesn't have to wait to long before their turn! Of course it's always tempting to 'help' when it's not your turn and sometimes the children play together successfully helping each other to solve the problem of releasing the ice-cream van from the traffic jam. I love it so much, I have ordered the adult deluxe version!!
on 30 June 2014
great spatial awareness training and puzzle solving with this addictive game.
the player sets up the cars according to the puzzle card and then has to move the cars around the board to allow the ice cream van out of the exit.
Basically - the cars appear gridlocked and the player has to move them forward and back.
four levels with 10 puzzle cards for each level - i.e. 40 puzzles in total. If you cat figure it out there is a solution on the reverse of each card - though that can be harder to understand than the puzzle itself.
shame there are not more puzzles to do - e.g. to download from the internet. also the carry bag is a bit inconvenient. it is shame the set doesn't come with a plastic lid which would help ensure nothing gets lost.
that said, still a favourite game for the whole family. my 4 year old loves lining up the cars and is slowly working his way through the levels.
would be good to know if the adult version is much harder as looks almost identical - does anyone know - shame they do not sell the cards separately so you can upgrade?
on 30 December 2010
This game is loved by both my 6 year old and 9 year old sons. It was recommended by their occupational therapist as it requires planning skills along with a little dexterity. Because the challenges are graded, and start fairly easy, both sons have been engaged by it and not put off as they can easily be if they find something too difficult first time round. Highly recommended.
on 18 November 2013
I chose this for a birthday present for our nephew's six year old son and soon
after the big day, his mother telephoned me to say that he had not put the game
down since receiving it. It was obviously a huge success and I was very relieved
as the whole family is completely hooked on technology and the game was a gamble,
which thankfully paid off.
on 8 September 2012
Bought for my 5 year old who has thoroughly enjoyed working his way through the different challenges. In fact most of the family (including nanny) have had a good go, albeit at different levels. Easy to set up, just follow the picture on the card and it all packs away small enough to take whilst on holiday or on long journeys. A big hit and highly recommended.