5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerised !
Utterly brilliant. My little monster makes no noise at all, and sits laughing at this great DVD. The music isn't too bad either.
Published on 18 July 2004 by T ARMIT

3.0 out of 5 stars Over the hills and far away...
Published on 13 Mar 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerised !, 18 July 2004
This review is from: Teletubbies: Dance With The Teletubbies / Here Come The Teletubbies [2000] [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray!!! They finally come to DVD!, 16 April 2001
Split 29 (Winnipeg, Canada) - See all my reviews
It took a while, but the fab four of Teletubby land finally made it to DVD. The two episodes are divided into two themes. There are more stories in part 1 and dancing in part 2. Lots of action and fun keep our 16 month old occupied for hours. She loves it and watches it over and over. This was worth the wait, but I hope the next DVD comes quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 25 Feb 2004
Andrea Coda (Italy) - See all my reviews
Just perfect! My wife and I cannot stand the Teletubbies, but I guess we are not really the target – on the other hand, our 18-months daughter is just spending hours watching them, and this is pretty impressive considering there is nothing else (TV wise) that is capturing her attention! If you are looking for a way to keep your little kids entertained and away from you for a while, this is probably the way to go!

4.0 out of 5 stars TT's revisited, 6 Oct 2003
S. Stanley (Cramlington, Northumberland United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My 5 year old loves the DVD, having worn out the video! He's just rediscovered the TT's. The episode with the toaster going wrong on "Here come the Teletubbies" made him laugh out loud. At last something the 2 year old and 5 year old can enjoy together! The dance with Teletubbies is not so popular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveable, 20 Feb 2011
This was bought to replace an old Video recording as my Grandaughter loves it so much, keeps her amused, despite what was said about Teletubbies in the early years, I do believe she has learnt a lot from this.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best from Teletubbies, 13 Jun 2002
By A Customer
My toddler adored this video and was very engaged. Lively,upbeat and lots of fun

4.0 out of 5 stars Tinky Winky Rocks, 27 Feb 2004
Our one year old loves this video, and on the millionth play you start to appreciate the little things. The little girl who's truly possessed (COME ON FOLLOW ME INTO THE GARDEN!!!!) and Tinky Winky's vallient efforts in remembering the dances (check out the first dance when he stops ages before the others) and his stumbling about in a tutu.
I don't know how they hold a little person's attention, but they do. Top stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over the hills and far away..., 13 Mar 2000
By A Customer
I was a little disappointed with this video, mainly because I was hoping for several episodes of the riveting exploits of Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po, and what I got was an hour of my multicoloured heroes dancing merrily around their verdant valley. Still, I'm not complaining as this tape still brought a smile to my face, even if I wasn't exactly tempted to get up and dance around my living room. This video should be great for parents who want to occupy their kids on a rainy afternoon! And I have to confess that I'll probably watch it again next time I need to switch my brain off for the evening.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, 14 Nov 2000
By A Customer
Our son did not seem to enjoy this half as much as Here Come the Tellitubbies and a few of the others that we had. There is one good scene where La La dances to a dramatic piece of classical music.