5.0 out of 5 stars A re-issue, yes, but so much more!
My copy just arrived, and I am simply amazed at what's included on this CD!
In addition to the original EMI material from 1962-63, which has been reissued on a number of different albums over the years, there are a number of items that were never included on previous albums, at least on none that I've been able to purchase.
Speaking as someone who on my last...
Published on 30 Oct 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine- no!
My mother-in-law was very disapointed that the full version of song "bring me sunshine" was not included. Its more sketches than songs!
Published 19 months ago by charles

5.0 out of 5 stars A re-issue, yes, but so much more!, 30 Oct 2000
This review is from: Classic Morecambe & Wise: Songs And Sketches (Audio CD)
My copy just arrived, and I am simply amazed at what's included on this CD!
Speaking as someone who on my last visit to England combed every used record and charity shop for a 45 of "That Riveria Touch", I couldn't believe my luck when I read the song list on this CD.
Also included: Boom Oo Yata-ta, Bring Me Sunshine, Grieg Piano Concerto (before Previn)We Get Along So Easily, A Wassailing, Me and My Shadow, We're the Guys, The Happiest Christmas of All, Positive Thinking, Now That You're Here, Your Loving Smile, The 'B' Side, Battery Chickens
In short, here's the next soundtrack for my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cure for a depressing day, 2 Oct 2008
This review is from: Classic Morecambe & Wise: Songs And Sketches (Audio CD)
Brilliant pair~ who always made people smile and laugh.

This CD will chase away any bad day~ and get you singing.

You just can't help yourself~ better than pills, booze or a visit to the doctor.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great selection Of Music, Comedy and Musical Comedy!!!, 25 Jan 2001
This review is from: Classic Morecambe & Wise: Songs And Sketches (Audio CD)
All those Morecambe and Wise songs (maybe not ALL but most)you've been looking for on CD/Tape is finally here for all of us who didn't get it the first time. Obviously having "bring me Sunshine" it also has Positive thinking which can always cheer me up. The always happy, never blue style of Morecambe and Wise is caught terriffically on this 26 track CD. It contains some classics such as "Boom Oooh Ya Ta Ta Taa" and some not often heard sketches/songs such as We put the bomp in the bomp bo bomp bo bomp" (I'm doing this from memory as I don't have the CD Cover in front of me) But it's definately worth buying for any hardcore fan and definately worth buying for any fan of this kind of comedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eric& Ern - Brought me Sunshine!, 28 Jun 2010
Mrs. Diane Malpass (New Invention, West Midlands. U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMI Comedy Classics (MP3 Download)
I found this Comedy Classics from Morcambe and Wise following my search for their unforgettable "Bring Me Sunshine". The whole cd or MP3 download is well worth obtaining. It brings me joy and laughter just listening to all of Eric and Ern's old sketches and songs. Memories of some of the few happy times in childhood. So thank you Amazon for bringing me the opportunity to enjoy this classic, and thank you Eric and Ern for Bringing Me Sunshine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring On The Sunshine ..., 23 Oct 2000
This review is from: Classic Morecambe & Wise: Songs And Sketches (Audio CD)
Essentially a re-release of their previous double-cassette ("Get Out Of That"), this contains vintage Eric & Ernie sketches and songs. Included are: "Bring Me Sunshine", "Positive Thinking" and "Boom-Oo-Yata-Ta-Ta".
This is an excellent album, and a must for fans!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely 'Classic', 31 July 2011
This review is from: Classic Morecambe & Wise: Songs And Sketches (Audio CD)
Bought this particularly for their 'end' song - 'Bring Me Sunshine'. We - my family and I - wanted to play this as the last song at my youngest daughter's Celebration of Life ceremony following her untimely death. It brought exactly the right tone to the procedings and summed her up exactly. Not everyone's choice maybe but then, my friend's father had stated his last song should be 'Show Me The Way To Go Home', so it is all up to the individual really, and M & W brought so much happiness and laughter, just as my daughter did.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine- no!, 23 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Classic Morecambe & Wise: Songs And Sketches (Audio CD)
Mum loves it it brings back a lot of happy throught. CD is a lot better than I throught.Deleivery quick keep up the good services
many thanks price great as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: EMI Comedy Classics (MP3 Download)
You gotta love these two. There is nothing bad here. Every one needs Eric and Ernie in thier lives. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars what can you say?, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Classic Morecambe & Wise: Songs And Sketches (Audio CD)
These two icons of comedy make it all the way,love the films! My husband and I love to watch and laugh each time

ARRAY(0xae9c45dc)

Classic Morecambe & Wise: Songs And Sketches
Classic Morecambe & Wise: Songs And Sketches by Morecambe & Wise (Audio CD - 2000)