Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 22 April 2011
after a little blip at the beginning,it was resolved very quickly,and i have no issues at all,the service was really excellent.And i will rate this as a five star.!!!!
on 2 January 2015
Was greatly liked by my Grandson another generation!!!!
on 1 December 2014
Arrived very quickly and item as described
on 7 October 2000
whoa! the climax of this very eventful friends episode promises to give cheers to all those frienatics out there.... the monica & chandler proposal part is extremely tearful....... while the other friends have a still funny stuff goin on with their lives..
on 2 April 2001
I can't believe we r supposed to buy this. This is really dissapointing. The first season 6 DVD was so good I bought this one. When I was watching this DVD I kept glancing at the clock to see if it was almost over. I only watched this DVD in the hope that there would be a good episode. Unfortunatly there wasn't so I gave this DVD to my younger brothers friend for a birthday present.
I had to give this DVD 1 star coz u can't get 0 stars