5.0 out of 5 stars Adorably small, 16 Mar. 2009
This review is from: GUND My First Tools Soft Play Set 15cm (Toy)
Bought this for my baby godson, because he's inherited every other type of educational toy from his older sister. It's absolutely lovely. The screwdriver handle squeaks, the spanner makes a rattly sound and the hammer scrunches. I did wonder whether they should have added a power drill for genuine authenticity!

Nice, unusual present for a young boy. Seems durable enough, and I think he'll have a few years of fun out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves the hammer!, 11 May 2009
J. Johnson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GUND My First Tools Soft Play Set 15cm (Toy)
Cute toy, my son had hours of fun opening and closing the case and taking out the tools. His favourite is the red rattle hammer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Introduction, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: GUND My First Tools Soft Play Set 15cm (Toy)
The Tool Kit arrived quickly and was well packaged. It looks exactly as it does online.

Lovely and soft so perfect for giving to babies. Could see my six month old baby's dexterity improve as he got to grips with the toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice soft toy, 26 April 2014
This review is from: GUND My First Tools Soft Play Set 15cm (Toy)
I bought this for my 1 year old son as one of his birthday presents. He is not very taken with the tools but the soft box is a must he has had hours of enjoyment pidgin things inside it then opening it and looking surprised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely litter gift!, 30 Sept. 2012
This review is from: GUND My First Tools Soft Play Set 15cm (Toy)
I ordered this for my boyfriends godson's first birthday, was a little disappointed by the size but on reflection its perfect for a little man! really lovely quality and he seemed to love it!

GUND My First Tools Soft Play Set 15cm