5.0 out of 5 stars Really keen
A very good product that has rejuvenated all my kitchen knives. As a further endorsement, Lisa Allen used one as she prepared her starter for the Great British Menu banquet hosted by Prince Charles.
Published on 5 Jun 2010 by Dr. Paul L. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad.
This is an ok sharpener, doesn't produce a razor sharp edge, but good enough for everyday use, and easy and quick to use which is v.important.
Published 20 months ago by Auldgit

5.0 out of 5 stars Really keen, 5 Jun 2010
Dr. Paul L. Thomas (Rugby, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accusharp Knife Sharpener Blue and White (Tools & Hardware)

5.0 out of 5 stars you wont need any other sharpener, 14 Jun 2009
I've had the knife and tool sharpener for some time now and I have to say for once here is a tool that lives up to its hype.
Just gentle downward pressure as you sharpen and bingo you have a really sharp blade.It's well made in the USA and feels as if it will last a long time.It's certainly sharpened all my cooks knives without any problem they feel like new again in use.I'm sorry I cannot understand the comment on a previous review about where to put fingers I would have thought it obvious and the packaging also shows a picture of it in use? An all round winner well worth 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Accusharp knife sharpener, 1 May 2009
Jane Thompson (Rochester, UK) - See all my reviews
This is by far the best sharpener I have ever used and certainly exceeds the electric models. It is light, easy to use and inexpensive. It was recommended to me by a butcher who knows a thing or two about sharpening knives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knife Sharpener, 4 Oct 2011
Accusharp knife sharpener.
I have used this knife sharpener for a short time now and I am very pleased with the results that I got from it. For the price payed, it has outperformed any other knife sharpener that I have used. Very simple and safe to use and it also worked well on thicker knife blades.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 10 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky little thing, 3 May 2012
I was expecting a little bit more from this.

It's a cheap piece of plastic, and I am afraid to break it while using it.
But it hasn't so far, and it has sharpened my knives very well, so kudos to it, I recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Accusharp Tungsten Carbide Knife & Tool Sharpener, 15 Jun 2009
Ryu Ken ((London, united kingdom)) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent blade sharpener its very easy to use it sharpens very well gets the blade very sharp it can even be used on swords.

5.0 out of 5 stars Idiots knife sharpener, 1 Oct 2013
This is great simple to use, cheap and durable what more could you want! Will sharpen all types of knives even my salver

4.0 out of 5 stars works a treat, 12 Sep 2013
look if your knife is ruined and it needs replacing, it needs replacing.

But if you want to bring back a blunt knife then this baby will do it. It doesn't keep it sharp for longthough

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sharpener I've ever used, 12 Feb 2013
S. Makepeace "Zambucco" (Southampton UK) - See all my reviews
I've been trained to use wet stones, oil stones and all manner of other sharpeners. I've bought gadgets and honing steels. But this little gadget is by far and away the easiest and the best I've used.
I had a few knives that needed sharpening so had a lot to practise with. Well within half an hour they were all finished with a beautiful, almost razor sharp edge. Now I'm praying for blunt knives just to marvel at how good this is.

I found I didn't get on with the manufacturers instructions, they recommended laying the knife on a flat surface and drawing the sharpener across. My best success came by holding the knife and sharpener in left and right hands and pulling across the blade. This way it was easy for me to gauge just how much pressure I applied. With the knives blunt they needed a firmer pressure. But once they had a new edge, the lightest of strokes brought about amazing results. You can also buy spare parts, so it will last a very long time.

This will be my present of choice for many a wedding present, birthday, Xmas any excuse, hell everybody will have one!

Accusharp Knife Sharpener Blue and White