5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Lost Classic
So it is a bit difficult to get into, but once you do, this album is excellent. Great melodies and a variety of styles. Bossanova 101 and Crowns are slightly standout, but generally all the tracks are great. The penultimate track is a fast one and I tend to miss it, as I reckon he is taking the mickey a bit.

Sounds quite similar to the Beastie Boys 'The In...
Published on 18 Dec 2008 by G. E. Marthews

3.0 out of 5 stars advert record
bought this to get hold of a record herd on an advert that i couldn't get out off my head , again there are some very interesting tunes to pick from here and as i said before this bloke has a lot of talent good stuff
Published 11 months ago by william a barry

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Lost Classic, 18 Dec 2008
G. E. Marthews (Nanjing, China) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Push The Button (Audio CD)

Sounds quite similar to the Beastie Boys 'The In Sound Way Out' at times, but more varied and melodic.

I have heard some of his other music and nothing seems to compare with this period. At the time it was voted to be one of the best albums of 1998, which is why I bought it and I have never regretted it.

5.0 out of 5 stars still pleasantly chilling....., 28 May 2000
javafern@aol.com (edinburgh, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Push The Button (Audio CD)
expecting the usual beastie boys..... not likely, this cd took me by surprise, it is mellow ,chilled and is full of chunky, splendid sounds from the man responsible for us all taking note of the VW., THIS is an Essential Buy - trust me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Suzuki TV advert song, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Push The Button (Audio CD)
I can't possibly absorb all the music in the world, but a TV advert brought to my attention Money Mark and "Tomorrow will be like today". Sometimes a song will reach you, and you'll relate to it. This did for me. I'm too old for it to be part of the soundtrack of my life, but for the next few months perhaps it will be.

5.0 out of 5 stars PUSHed the boundaries, 22 Jan 2000
This review is from: Push The Button (Audio CD)
Money Mark's album is a far cry from the Beasties stuff. He uses strange samples, bizarre noises and beautifully strung guitar and piano parts to create the ultimate easy listening album! His lyrics and chord structure are simple but the soul of the music is deep....

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Push The Button (Audio CD)
Absolute disgrace the cd skips constantly it is impossible to listen throught. I feel ripped off. Very bad business. How do I get my money back ?

3.0 out of 5 stars advert record, 11 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful....., 20 July 2012
This review is from: Push The Button (Audio CD)
I bought this on the basis of that song used it a well known advert on tv. Put simply, that song "Tomorrow Will Be Like Today" is the only good song on this dreadful offering. Luckily for me I only paid 2 for it here (I see its now being sold for between 17 to 31 now - perish the thought!!). Just have to put this down to experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blend of electronica and melodic piano from the ex-Beastie, 26 Nov 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Push the Button (Audio CD)
"Push the Button" is a strange beast of a first album, a blend of simple and elegant piano tunes like "Tomorrow will be like today" and the amusingly self-deprecating "I don't know how to play piano" blended with more Beasties-esque instrumental electronica. These disparate approaches leave the album strangely divided when listened to from beginning to end, with "Hand in Your Head" the obvious standout track. "Hand in Your Head" is a classic, with dark, insidious lyrics and a moody piano hook to match. Beastie Boys fans will probably be bored by the more lyric/piano-driven tracks on here and equally, fans of "Hand in your Head" and "Rock in the Rain" may well find themselves skipping a few tracks to find the "songs with a proper tune" but all in all, there's enough here to satisfy both schools of taste. A worthwhile buy, with "Hand in your Head" the one real house party classic to appease the masses.

1.0 out of 5 stars Soulless and Disappointing, 11 Jan 2007
This review is from: Push The Button (Audio CD)
I bought this CD many years ago and after listening to it a few times I put it in a pile containing albums to 'come back to'. That time has come, and this album is still as soulless and disappointing as I'd first thought all those years ago. I picked up on MM because of his work with the Beastie Boys who remain, in relation to this album at least, a great deal more inventive and interesting than MM.

ARRAY(0xad2bbc6c)

Push the Button
Push the Button by Money Mark (Audio CD)