5.0 out of 5 stars The best Pooh Movie for a very long time
Published on 25 Sept. 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars more syrup than hunny ...
When you purchase a movie with Tigger as the title character , the reasonable assumption is surely that it'll have enough laughs & fun to keep little ones giggling ; What youA get , however , is a 1st quarter that performs as expected , followed by an avalanche of cloying sentiment , the majority of the characters taking turns to well up with tears ,& in our household ,...
Published on 7 Mar. 2013 by quoggenzocker

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Pooh Movie for a very long time, 25 Sept. 2000
By A Customer
This is a great family movie, suitable for anyone no matter how old they are. It goes back to the more classic format of stories than is seen in the New Adventure series, but still has a moral at the end. The characters and voices are all just perfect- especially Eeyore, and the story has its share of both happy and sad moments. You sing along with all the familiar songs, such as the wonderful thing about Tiggers. It never falters and the time goes by very quickly. If you love Disney classic movies, rather than the newer cartoon types, and more importantly if you love Winnie the Pooh movies, this is one you must have in your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for your disney collection, 20 Feb. 2001
By A Customer
This film is an all time Disney classic. I pretend I buying them for the children but, if I'm honest with myself I enjoy them just as much if not more. The dvd is a must to your collection and my children love the little games they have as extras also. All I can say is buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Doubt I Will Be Watching Loads of this Film, 18 April 2013
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
My son has become obsessed with Winnie the Pooh. My son is autistic, so I have never actually managed to get him to sit and focus on anything on the tv for more than a short period. My son likes to watch Tales of Friendship on Disney Junior and when I saw this on. I thought it would be a great way to get him to sit and focus on something. He sits and watches Winnie the Pooh films and actually focuses on other things while watching it. It has been tremendously useful to us, but I already know all of the songs and pretty much the whole film word for word!!!
Its a lovely little story about Tigger. Tigger wants someone to bounce with and Roo desperately wants it to be him. But after some discussion they come to the conclusion Tigger must have a family somewhere so Tigger goes in search of his family tree and in typical Tigger fashion doesn't pay complete attention to whats going on around him. Lovely story with lots of catchy songs and lots of incorperation of all of the other characters - mainly Roo. Great for any Winnie the Pooh Fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiggerific, 24 Sept. 2000
By A Customer
This has to be the best Disney movie ever, full of laughter, music and friendship. The animation is excellent and I thought that the voices fitted perfectly to the characters.... it is sure to be loved by children and also Winnie the poo fans all over. I personally can't wait. My eyes never left the screen when I viewed the movie at the cinema over easter. This movie will most definatly be joining my video collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncerific, 12 Sept. 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Tigger Movie [DVD] (DVD)
My toddler son has decided that he absolutely LOVES Winnie the Pooh after he was bought the Winnie the Pooh [DVD] for his Birthday by a family member which turned out to be a blessing on a recent trip away with a long drive as it kept him amused watching it on the DVD player in the car. So when we recently went away on a trip needing another long drive I knew we needed to get another DVD or two to keep him amused instead of having the Winnie the Pooh movie on repeat driving me a bit nuts listening to it over and over again in the car and the hotel!
My son has been laughing out loud at this movie which in typical Disney fashion is yet another perfect family film which features Tigger searching for other Tiggers with lots of funny laugh out loud parts to keep your little ones amused.
A brilliant little film which has also recently been on the Disney channel but has been perfect on our recent trip away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy Tigger Fun!!, 13 Mar. 2001
My son got this video for Christmas, and he was delighted with the free book that he received from the enclosed leaflet. Nice to see some plain, clean, fun on video, without violence. Typical Disney classics contain an element of nasty danger which younger kids can fear. Tigger is just good, clean, fun for all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars He’s the Only One. Or Is He?, 13 Jun. 2015
Mark Baker - Carstairs Considers (Santa Clarita, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Tigger Movie [DVD] (DVD)
Being a marginal Winnie the Pooh fan, I let the movies from the early 00’s pass me by without watching them. However, since I have some friends with kids who have The Tigger Movie, I decided I needed to borrow it. While at first I wasn’t impressed, I wound up liking it.

As you might guess, the movie focuses on Tigger (voiced by Jim Cummings), the tiger who loves to bounce all over the place. Fall is approaching in the 100 Acre Woods, and all of Tigger’s friends are too busy getting ready for the coming winter to go bouncing with him. Even his attempts to help get a giant boulder off Eeyore’s (Peter Cullen) house turn into a disaster.

Frustrated and a little lonely, Tigger starts wishing for a family. Thanks to Owl’s (Andre Stojka) wise suggestion, he starts looking for his family tree. While Roo (Nikita Hopkins) starts to worry about his friend, Tigger is determined to keep searching, even getting some of his friends into the act. Can he find his family?

As I said, the first half of the movie didn’t impress me much. It was definitely aimed at a juvenile audience, which is fine, but it wasn’t as engaging as the kid’s films I love.

The songs certainly weren’t helping it along. Even though they were written by the Sherman Brothers, they are mostly forgettable. This is one thing that never improved, although I did get a kick out of "Pooh's Lullabee," which finds Pooh trying to sing some bees to sleep.

And this is not the fault of the voice cast at all. They are all great at bringing these classic characters to life.

However, about half way through, something changed and I found myself drawn into the film and enjoying it. Yes, the plot was predictable and I knew the moral early on. But that didn’t make it any less exciting or fun to watch. The scene at the end where Tigger gives his new found family gifts is touching and made me smile.

The movie does use the convention of a book that all of the Disney Winnie the Pooh movies use, although it’s not nearly as prominent as it is in the classic Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

Will I rush out to watch The Tigger Movie again? Most likely not. But I did enjoy it and would gladly sit down to watch it again if a member of my family wanted to see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wonderful thing about Tigger, 28 Nov. 2000
By A Customer
Sheer fun for all the family. The songs will have you humming, then whistling then signing along. It gets under your skin and brings bak memories from the days when Dysney used to make cartoons that were just fun.
I would reccomnd this to anyone that wants to escape from the more mundain thing in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars tiggerific, 20 April 2003
By A Customer
a magical movie filled with laughter and fun. If it doesnt bring a smile to your face nothing will

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiggerific, 21 Mar. 2009
Mr. R. D. Cox (London) - See all my reviews
This is these second favourite movie for my son, out of all of the Winnie the Pooh films that he has. I think it is probably his favourite song because his favourite character is take. He particularly loved parks where rabbit is tried to rebuild it was a house, and it keeps falling down; at 20 months old, he finds this absolutely hilarious every time he sees it. For me it is actually the least favourite of all of the Winnie the Pooh movies, I find the storyline a bit repetitive and the character motives are a little bit over the top and less relates more than the other the Winnie the Pooh films so the four-star rating comes from my son more than me.

Tiggers Grosses Abenteuer [VHS] [2000]