5.0 out of 5 stars a must for your disney collection
This film is an all time Disney classic. I pretend I buying them for the children but, if I'm honest with myself I enjoy them just as much if not more. The dvd is a must to your collection and my children love the little games they have as extras also. All I can say is buy it.
Published on 20 Feb 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars loveable character
He is funny again and the kids love him to bits. Its nice to know I don't have to worry about what they are watching when I put a Disney DVD on for them.
Published 7 months ago by pothelfield

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for your disney collection, 20 Feb 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Pooh Movie for a very long time, 25 Sep 2000
By A Customer
This is a great family movie, suitable for anyone no matter how old they are. It goes back to the more classic format of stories than is seen in the New Adventure series, but still has a moral at the end. The characters and voices are all just perfect- especially Eeyore, and the story has its share of both happy and sad moments. You sing along with all the familiar songs, such as the wonderful thing about Tiggers. It never falters and the time goes by very quickly. If you love Disney classic movies, rather than the newer cartoon types, and more importantly if you love Winnie the Pooh movies, this is one you must have in your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiggerific, 24 Sep 2000
By A Customer
This has to be the best Disney movie ever, full of laughter, music and friendship. The animation is excellent and I thought that the voices fitted perfectly to the characters.... it is sure to be loved by children and also Winnie the poo fans all over. I personally can't wait. My eyes never left the screen when I viewed the movie at the cinema over easter. This movie will most definatly be joining my video collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy Tigger Fun!!, 13 Mar 2001
My son got this video for Christmas, and he was delighted with the free book that he received from the enclosed leaflet. Nice to see some plain, clean, fun on video, without violence. Typical Disney classics contain an element of nasty danger which younger kids can fear. Tigger is just good, clean, fun for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wonderful thing about Tigger, 28 Nov 2000
By A Customer
Sheer fun for all the family. The songs will have you humming, then whistling then signing along. It gets under your skin and brings bak memories from the days when Dysney used to make cartoons that were just fun.
I would reccomnd this to anyone that wants to escape from the more mundain thing in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars tiggerific, 20 April 2003
By A Customer
a magical movie filled with laughter and fun. If it doesnt bring a smile to your face nothing will

5.0 out of 5 stars another classic in the enchanting tale of the 100 acre wood, 29 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This was the first film my daughter saw at a cinema and she was enchanted so buying the video was a must. Every Pooh fan must agree that this is a further excellant edition to the stories of that "silly old bear" and his friends. We love the songs and cant stop singing them. The animation was as always amazing and in conclusion this is a film for everyone both young and young at heart. A must have in our opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars More tiggers than you stick a shake at!, 25 Sep 2000
By A Customer
This is by no means a great story or well written script even by Disney terms but it's the best Disney feature I've seen in a long time. The animation is nice and more like the old Disney films, and the songs, humour & characters are far less patronising than the likes of Pocahontas, Hercules & Tarzan. Plus it has Tigger bouncin and singin and dancin as usual which is exacticly what the film should be about. Overall good fun for the kids but not too cute for a Disney flick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enthrauling, 17 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This is an excellent film for young children and adults alike. It's light hearted, easy to watch and has many comical moments.
My 3 year old daughter is obsessed with it and she even joins in with the bouncing. I would definetely recommend this film for a child and think that they can not fail to gain from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Tigger Movie [DVD] (DVD)
I love this film. it's a cheerfull, happy feel good childrens movie. I think the best first "long movie"for children. My son is a big fan. Somehow it's the only film I never grew tiered of hearing...

Tiggers Grosses Abenteuer [VHS] [2000]
Tiggers Grosses Abenteuer [VHS] [2000] by Jun Falkenstein (VHS Tape)
Used & New from: 27.00