Price:£3.05+ £2.03 shipping

on 22 December 2009
This product doesn't appear to run without the "classic environment" on a Mac (which is apparently not supported on Snow Leopard) and it's been a while since I saw a software product designed to run on Windows 3.1.
For Mac users running OSX, there appear to be newer versions of this product out there. Caveat emptor...
on 10 January 2011
This is one of the best programs I have come across for young children.You can play with them or they can if they wish play on their own it has plenty to keep them interested. It is educational and great fun.
on 25 February 2004
We have had hours of fun with this book. My children are 3 and 4 and we have to read this every night and throughout the day. Great pictures and great story. These books are what have got my son reading.
on 12 September 2013
it is for windows 95 and is not compatible with my laptop. so it is not much use for my grand daughter, for who it was intended.