on 28 May 2004
Not the most comprehensive CDs. It does not install properley on your computor only sitting in memory! The gliches in the program meant that I lost 200 recipes that I had just entered into the program. Not happy. Tech Support has been good, but the programe lacks the professional touch. The help menu isn't helpful, using different wording to the on screen drop down menus. Saving recipes into other books is not clearly explained.
A shame, for professioal cooks who wish to reduce the weight of their luggage...If done well it could be brilliant.
on 17 January 2003
I bought Instant Recipes about 12 months ago and I've found it extremely useful. I've been gathering recipes from friends and magazines on scraps of paper for the past 31 years and many have become faded, splattered with food and almost illegible. I used to spend ages wading through them looking for that particular recipe that so and so had given me, or that recipe I'd cut out of a magazine. I now have them at my fingers tips, catagorised in starters, main dishes and desserts with a useful search facility. I can just print off my recipe and list of ingredients for my shopping list each time I want to cook something. No more slattered recipe books. In addition, there are 200 recipes to add to your repertoire. A really good buy.