Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now

Atlas Of The Solar System
Price:£1.22+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 16 October 2002
My eight year old would-be geologer liked this,lots of views of planets and their moons, and a flight to any planet you fancy. The main downside was that he didn't find it quite as easy to navigate as he would have liked. If he was a little older I don't think that would have been a problem. I had enormous fun with it - the views and wealth of information were satisfying to a complete beginner. Not sure that it would be of huge value to anyone who knew a reasonable amount of astrology already, but more than satisfied my curiosity. Given that I have found it quite hard to identify books or cd roms on astronomy that are accessible to junior school age as well as actually containing detailed information I think this is a good buy if you have curious children in that age group.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 20 October 2002
This program can be used by the amateur or proffesional astronomer. It lets you look at the vastness of the stars while viewing the planets in immaculate 3D imagery. A very good buy!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again