4.0 out of 5 stars Colour me beautiful!
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by Nicola Hardy

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than thought, not worth the money.
Looks a lot smaller than in picture. If you go by the picture you would think you get big tubs but these are about the size of my thumb. Not worth the money.
Published 6 months ago by B4LKN

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour me beautiful!, 16 Jan. 2013
Nicola Hardy (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint (Toy)
I bought this set of Crayola paints to go with an easel that I bought for my daughter's Christmas present. The pack contains six lovely bright colours - red, yellow, orange, green, blue and purple. True to the other reviews I've read here, I've had no problem washing the paint off a variety of surfaces/textiles. The consistency seems to vary between colours, for some reason - in particular, the purple was very runny in comparison to the red when pouring - but all were a good consistency to paint with. The only reason that I probably won't be buying this particular pack again is that the pots are very small - each contains only 2 fluid ounces, or 59 ml of paint. Given my daughter's voracious appetite for painting, and the fact that she's covering fairly large sheets of paper, we have pretty much run out of all colours after four or five sessions! I'm also quite keen to find bottles or tubes that you can squirt the paint out of into smaller receptacles for use. The lidded pots that these paints are supplied are a bit hard to get the paint out of when there's not much left. I prefer not to let a two-and-a-half-year-old dip brushes straight into the pots, as we would then have a lot of brown paint after a short while!

Aside from these minor criticisms, I have been very happy with the product overall. If you're looking for a small amount of paint to give your toddler, then this is a great buy.

This review refers to 'Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint'.

5.0 out of 5 stars great paints, 19 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint (Toy)
I love these paints. I do wish the pots were a bit bigger, but other than that they are great. I wish they had another set of colours that would include white. They are truly washable which is something other brands claim, but isn't always true. My daughter has so many stains from paint from school that just won't wash out. These paints, however, come right out! She had the blue all over a white shirt (even though she had a painting apron on) and it came right out in the wash. The colours are bright and my two can spend hours using these paints.

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint (Toy)
always a winner,washable paints. My grandaughter can be as messy as she wants. A must recommend for parents,grandparents and childminders

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! We used these yesterday to do hand and ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint (Toy)
Fantastic! We used these yesterday to do hand and feet prints with our 8 week old. The consistency was great for this. As you can imagine I ended up with paint all over me and it washed off soooo easily. Will certainly buy these again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but small, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint (Toy)
very small tubs but the best washable paint I have found. Much more washable than the ELC ones. I will buy again - just wish I could get bigger versions of the same thing!

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than thought, not worth the money., 15 Jan. 2015

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly washable!, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint (Toy)
I ordered these paints precisely for their washability. Unfortunately, I have other paints which are much more easily removed from clothes, and these were disappointing! You either wash stains instantly in hot water or else you'll end up with ruined clothes. The consistency and colours are however very pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paints, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint (Toy)
Brilliant paints - not too runny and the colours are fantastic and bright. Also washes off hands (and mouths) easily and also came out of a white top no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does wash out easily, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint (Toy)
We painted with these paints today for the first time. The colours are strong and vibrant. Of course there were the usual spillages and mucky hands. The paint washed out easily. Even without the need of soap. I have previously bought Crayola paints in the past. Different packaging. I had, had problems in the past getting the colours out of fabrics and needed to scrub little hands for a long time. I was very reluctant to buy Crayola again. However, my worries were unjustified. They have obviously changed their recipe, for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint (Toy)
Love the colours, the paint is really runny so it preserves well, even if you don't use it a lot. Great service as arrived quickly too.

Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint