4.0 out of 5 stars Very good (if you like the style)
I have to admit, I like Elvis and previously owned some gospel tracks of his. I bought this album with some trepidation as I'm not a true gospel singing fan. However, this is still very much in the Elvis (Southern USA) style of gospel and I found I liked it.

Published on 2 Jan 2012 by Aremess

3.0 out of 5 stars gospel album
I didnt Rait the album much but the covet gets 1000 percent and elvis no1 all the time better songs next time
Published 10 months ago by elvisaa1

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good (if you like the style), 2 Jan 2012
Aremess "AremessUK" (Littlehampton, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

So why 4 stars and not 5? I found some of the tracks were not what I would call 1st class recordings and may well have been 'seconds' or tracks that didn't quite make the (then) albums when they were originally recorded. Having said that - a real treat for Elvis/Gospel fans.

A good download (MP3) with a good price from Amazon - Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collection of Gospels songs, 25 Oct 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Elvis Gospel (Audio CD)
I find all Elvis's Gospel songs are sung with feeling, you wont be disappointed with this. Its brilliant whether you are an Elvis fan or just like Gospel, but put the two together and its a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars gospel, 27 Feb 2011
This review is from: Elvis Gospel (Audio CD)
if you like gospel music this is briliant, elvis goes back to where it all started and where he his most comfortable. i love the richness of gospel tones and nobody does it better than elvis. i love this album.

3.0 out of 5 stars gospel album, 20 Oct 2013

Elvis Gospel
Elvis Gospel by Elvis Presley (Audio CD - 2000)