5.0 out of 5 stars Gardeners Hand Cream
This is the best hand cream I have ever come across - not cheap but well worth every penny. You only need to use a small amount so it lasts ages.
Published on 11 Mar 2010 by Kathryn Owen

2.0 out of 5 stars not for sensitive skin
i love crabtree products but there must be something in the gardeners hand therapy,my skin started to swell up but my friends did not ,had to wash off quickly hands were red and veins swelled only with the brown coloured tube. please advise as it is no use to me
Published 18 months ago by Miss C. R. Lincoln

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardeners Hand Cream, 11 Mar 2010
This review is from: Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy 100 ml (Personal Care)

2.0 out of 5 stars not for sensitive skin, 11 Oct 2012
Miss C. R. Lincoln (middlesex england) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardeners Hand Therapy, 10 Jan 2011
This order was intended to be instead of a previous order for two travel size tubes of the same item (which I thought I had cancelled. In the event both orders were delivered,but have kept the products as they are very good. I would strongly recommend the seller to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective hand cream, 8 Jan 2014
Richard Sims (Worcs. UK) - See all my reviews
I've used this product myself before and this purchase was a present for my wife who also suffers from very dry hands in the winter. She uses it every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but worth it, 25 Oct 2013
I had been given the small trio set of differently perfumed hand lotion. It is quite a refined smell, not as sickly, sweet as most hand lotions. I liked it so much that I thought it worth paying the extra. Well packed and promptly delivered, as most Amazon purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a product that works, 23 May 2013
The only cream that sops my fingers tips cracking and bleeding and has been great relief to have found a cream that works. A bit expensive though

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 product, 17 May 2013
I am very fussy when it comes to hand creams and i just love this product, i will not buy anything else now. Its very good for dry skin and as a bonus smells lovely. An expensive product but always cheaper on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crabtree and Evelyn, 23 Sep 2012
Suffer badly with dry cracked hands and heels and so far this product has helped enormously. Will continue to use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 25 Nov 2011
C. TYSON (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I love the smell of this hand cream, it's one of my favourites. However, I made the mistake of reading only part of the Amazon description and took note of where it says "Free of parabens, lauryl sulfates, mineral oil, and propylene glycol". If you look in the ingredients though these are actually included. Not so happy that I've only just discovered this and hadn't read the description properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb handcream, 22 May 2011
This is the best handcream I have ever used. Even the toughest of gardening tasks are no match for an after-creaming of Crabtree and Evelyn's Gardeners Hand Therapy. Therapy indeed - soft hands gently perfumed. Reward for the toughest of tasks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›