5.0 out of 5 stars Gardeners Hand Cream
This is the best hand cream I have ever come across - not cheap but well worth every penny. You only need to use a small amount so it lasts ages.
Published on 11 Mar. 2010 by Kathryn Owen

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Published on 25 Nov. 2011 by C. TYSON

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardeners Hand Cream, 11 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy 100 ml (Garden & Outdoors)

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 25 Nov. 2011
C. TYSON (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I love the smell of this hand cream, it's one of my favourites. However, I made the mistake of reading only part of the Amazon description and took note of where it says "Free of parabens, lauryl sulfates, mineral oil, and propylene glycol". If you look in the ingredients though these are actually included. Not so happy that I've only just discovered this and hadn't read the description properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crabtree and Evelyn, 23 Sept. 2012
Suffer badly with dry cracked hands and heels and so far this product has helped enormously. Will continue to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardeners Hand Therapy, 10 Jan. 2011
This order was intended to be instead of a previous order for two travel size tubes of the same item (which I thought I had cancelled. In the event both orders were delivered,but have kept the products as they are very good. I would strongly recommend the seller to others.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for sensitive skin, 11 Oct. 2012
Miss C. R. Lincoln (middlesex england) - See all my reviews
i love crabtree products but there must be something in the gardeners hand therapy,my skin started to swell up but my friends did not ,had to wash off quickly hands were red and veins swelled only with the brown coloured tube. please advise as it is no use to me

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 20 Aug. 2014
Ginger "Crazy Curry" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is my favourite hand cream ever, smells natural and is gender-friendly. I always carry a small tube in the car and during longish journeys treat my nails to a treatment by massaging it in, by the way I`m not the driver, It is thick yet rubs into the skin so easily and leaves no sticky feeling afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but worth it, 25 Oct. 2013
I had been given the small trio set of differently perfumed hand lotion. It is quite a refined smell, not as sickly, sweet as most hand lotions. I liked it so much that I thought it worth paying the extra. Well packed and promptly delivered, as most Amazon purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb handcream, 22 May 2011
This is the best handcream I have ever used. Even the toughest of gardening tasks are no match for an after-creaming of Crabtree and Evelyn's Gardeners Hand Therapy. Therapy indeed - soft hands gently perfumed. Reward for the toughest of tasks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 product, 17 May 2013
I am very fussy when it comes to hand creams and i just love this product, i will not buy anything else now. Its very good for dry skin and as a bonus smells lovely. An expensive product but always cheaper on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 29 May 2013
Envigourating scent, not overpowering and suitable for male or female. Non greasy and absorbes well. I was given this product and a present years ago and have bought and used it for myself since. Does the job!

Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy 100 ml