Format: CD-ROMChange
Price:£6.99+ Free shipping

on 21 October 2000
When I first bought this fun pack my family thought I had gone crazy, why? Because I could be heard giggling away at my computer. The fun pack is packed full of hilarious and useful features.
The Wallace and Gromit fun pack 2 has three main parts, the gadget o' matic, customiser and games plus clips. The customiser is packed full of wallpapers, cursors, icons, sounds and screensavers of the best quality, nothing even close can be found on the web.
The pack also supplies three games. The board game is great fun as single player and even better with four! The other two games are good fun to play but are very challenging and would perhaps put off the younger buyers.
However the icing on the cake comes with the gadget -o- matic. For this alone you should buy Wallace ad Gromit fun pack 2. The gadget-o-matic combines four utilities a cd player, calculator, calendar and clock. This desktop item is quirky and unpredictable yet every part of it is brilliantly useful.
If you buy Wallace and Gromit fun pack 2 don't expect to get anything done again. Lock the door to your room and giggle away!!!