Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 October 2000
After hearing the song "Absoutely (story of a girl)" and being completely hooked, I had to try and import this album from the States. Finally I found it, and am I glad I did! The whole album is perfect. There is no "filler" tracks, just excellent songs all the way through. By the time you listen to it all the way through, you will want to start again. If you like any bands like Third Eye Blind, Goo Goo Dolls or Lit. Trust me, you'll love this.
on 9 October 2001
I have 60 Albums + off all Modern and Alternative Rock which is my favourtie Genre. This is the best album I have and this is comparing to Third eye blind, Goo Goo Dolls, Fuel, And Stroke 9. I believe that you should buy albums by all of these artists and make sure this one is at the top. And at this price you can not dare say no. Get it now It really is Incredible, I just wish they'd come and tour over here and that english pop music wasn't so appauling
on 5 March 2001
Like most people, i was prompted to buy this album on the strength of the infectious debut single 'Absolutely (The Story Of A Girl)'. I had very high hopes for this album and it more than surpassed them.
You may have heard the track 'If I Am' on the new series of Dawsons Creek, and if so, you will know exactly what to expect, very radio friendly and absolutely brilliant.
Definitely one of Americas hottest new talents alongside Unified Theory.
on 12 December 2000
I first heard of Nine Days when I was in America with my sister this summer. Every radio station we tunned into had Absolutely on and we soon got hooked. By the end of the holiday it was constantly going round our heads and I HAD to buy the CD. Every track is good but Absolutely and Wanna be stand out as exceptional. Once you've got this CD you wonder why on earth the radio stations in this country don't play these tracks - bet they will before long!
on 9 March 2011
Bought this for the awesome If I am track. There are a couple of other good ones on here too, but If I am is where my interest really begins and ends with this album.
I can't write a fair review of this album because their style isn't quite for me.
If you like melodic power pop then this could be right up your street.
I do however love the honesty of If I Am, and I quote:
You should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today.
on 16 October 2000
I first heard "Absolutely (The Story of a girl)" in the USA this summer when I was on holiday. I decided to buy the album a few days ago, and found it to be excellent. It's possibly one of the best CDs I have (but I have alot of favourites!). I;d recommend this to anyone who likes the goo goo dolls, the stereophonics (although they aren't as "heavy")...or any other band along that similar wavelength.
on 26 December 2000
this album is wow!! i first heard 'absolutely' on dawsons creek and i had to know who that song was by so my mate found out! i bought it in the states, although i was worried that the rest of the songs wouldn't be up 'absolutely's' standard, so i was totally surprised when they were great!! it is a damm good album, better than anything in the uk charts, and i mean it!
on 8 October 2000
After listening to Absolutely (Story of a Girl) on the radio in America i decided i would buy the album and havent regretted it since. With fantastic tracks such as Revolve and 257 Weeks, none of the tracks are there to fill up some space on the album. On the same class as Goo Goo Dolls and Matchbox 20 and deserve more recognition in the UK.
on 5 February 2002
This is by far the best album that i have heard, and this is some mean feat seeing as i have over 350 albums. The songs are unbelievable, every single one worth at least 1 extra listen when listening to the album. Wanna be is also the best song to drive to in the world as it is amazing. This album should get 10 stars at least, what a debut!
on 24 October 2000
Every since I heard Absolutely (story of a girl) while I was on a short break in New York City, I loved it, and was desperate to buy their album when I got back to the UK. I strongly recommend this band if you are into bands such as Matchbox 20 and the Goo Goo Dolls, who's albums are also in my favourites catagory, it rocks, so buy it.