Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 September 2000
...It's a compilation of tracks beginning from "Go" to "I Like to Score." It's the softer, ambient side of Moby. Understandably, a lot of his electronic rock experiments from "Animal Rights" are forgotten. If you love his latest "Play" this is all you need to catch up on what you've been missing. Fans will like the fact that his best are collected in one disc but will miss the inclusion of his (arguably) best track "Everytime You Touch Me." Overall, a must-have disc.
on 6 December 2000
There are some great tracks here and if you haven't already got much of the Moby back catalogue you may well want to buy this but as a body of work it doesn't really seem to gel. I found the production dissapointing in that most tracks 'fade out' and (on my copy at least) the penultimate track just stops abruptly with an unnerving clunk! Love Moby, don't love this album quite as much!
on 3 July 2015
Moby is a musical genius, and his work has changed and evolved over time- I hope he releases a new album either this or next year!
Play is obviously considered by most i would think to be his best work- and since then other albums have been made, with mixed responses- from myself too. However, Moby has several albums that were produced before play- and if you are not familiar with them this is an ideal purchase to start- and I wholly recommend it- having got my own copy from Amazon. You may be suprised at what you hear, and , in the main, in a good way I hope! The album has a good assortment, listing what album each track comes from. Personal favourites include : First Cool Hive, Go, Anthem, Hymn, Feeling so Real and God Moving over the Face Of Waters- It's good music here- I'm so glad i got this!
on 23 May 2011
This album is ideal to chill out to.

I cant describe how it makes me feel. If youre a moby fan but dont have any of his old stuff, buy this

u wont be disappointed
on 2 April 2014
Very pleased of EG

excellent Moby recording all the good ones on this cd highly recommended, you will buy it once you have sampled it.
on 9 April 2016
Very good , just what i expected.
on 7 February 2015