Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 April 2001
If one needs to relax look no further. This form of Jazz has been around for over 40 years and will be around forever more. I prescibe a superb bottle of wine, the love of ones life and this CD. Take all these in any evening and be prepared for the ultimate romantic experience.The saxaphone played by Paul Desmond is from the soul as is the guitar played by Jim Hall. These mixed with the other fine musicians in this group and we have music to love by. Go for it, you wont be disappointed.
on 20 March 2014
Am extremely pleased with the Bossa Antigua by Paul Desmond CD, it gets played often. We really love it! Every track is excellent.
on 21 July 2014
Arrived in good time. Great album - I bought this because it's easier to store & play than the vinyl copy which I bought over 40 years ago.
on 29 January 2016
Paul Desmond's laid back style is much in evidence on this Bossa Nova themed album. With contributions from Jim Hall on guitar, Eugene Wright on bass, and Connie Kay on drums, and great interplay between between all three. Just the sort of music for a bit of relaxation at the end of a hectic day, with a glass of your favourite tipple. Sleeve presentation is very nice, with an info booklet having been included, and have played this album more times than I thought I would, recommended.
on 26 November 2015
Probably the best Paul Desmond album I have purchased so far. An absolute pleasure on the ears and mind. Gets a lot of play and is great for de-stressing after work.
on 8 February 2015
All that I Expected
on 30 April 2015
Delighted
on 25 May 2016
Just as I remember the old LP I had many moons ago.