on 10 October 2000
I do feel that this CD is BAD. After the first album, which was ... ace, this was a let down. The tunes that are on it should not be on it. Why not wait until you can put enough banging tunes on an album rather than finding reasonable ones just to fill it. I guess the more albums they release the more money they get. Cheers Nukleuz. I have got all 3 albums and the first and third are the only ones i like. And what is Flickman's remix of Futute Acid House doing there. AHHHHHH.
on 25 November 2001
This, the second in a series of brilliant compilations, was the CD that really turned me on to hard house. The selection of tracks is immaculate and the mixing is sublime. The music ranges from hard pumping, rocking, sexy, dark and dirty (Karim - Clean and Heavy) through to bouncy, fun and funky (Geri Halliwell - Bag It Up). The first CD (mixed by Ed Real) starts in a light vein with uplifting and funkier tracks such as Lisa Pin-Up's Future Acid House, Kumara's Snap Ya Fingaz and Get Wicked by Perfect Phaze. These move on to harder and more progressive tunes such as Blow Ya Mind (Lock 'n' Load) and Iguana (Mauro Picotto). CD 2 (mixed by Andy Farley) continues in this vein with classic hard house tracks such as his own Bring It Back, before delivering another slightly funkier patch with artists such as OD 404. But, and I mean but, the highlight of the whole collection is the last 3 tracks - Wanna Play House (Code 21), Clean and Heavy (Karim) and Mask Hysteria (Nish). I have sat and repeatedly listened to this section of the mix at full volume and it never fails to make my hairs stand on end. Just because this may seem a bit outdated now, don't overlook it, it's fresher than you think!
on 17 October 2006
My 1st ever album was Hard House 3 mixed by Lisa Pin-Up & Andy Farley after seeing on TV. As I was growing up through school I used to listen Helter Skelter Happy Hardcore and Hard House fits along the same line in prospective.

It has very mixed styles from Fast beats, head banging base, funky fun mixes, Rocking style & the occasional vocals sum up most of it. This album is no exception to the genre it has it all if your a Hard House fan like me then it's for your collection. I have Hard House Anthems 2 & 3, Hard House Nation 2 and Hard House 3 (which is renamed from Nation 3). I'm currently purchasing HH Nation Vol.1 and the rest of the Anthems Collection.

There's some great mixes a few of my favorite are:

Jack Of Clubz (Tidy Boys Remix)

Future Acid House (Flickman Remix)

Hands Up (Fergie & BK Mix)
on 5 October 2000
Yet another HooooJ CD from them guys at Nukleuz, excellent mixing, good build up, takes you from slow to fast and then totally bangin'! I'd reccomend this CD to my mum! If you've not got HardHouse Anthems 1, get that, if you've got that and this, Get Hard House Nation box set, also available on amazon.co.uk
on 29 June 2000
Having purchased the first album and listened to it repeatedly 24/7.. I can say that his album is also very addictive. With its modern tunes and superb mixing..yet again..this is an album i thoroughly enjoyed! GO BUY IT NOW!
on 9 January 2015