4.0 out of 5 stars Great retrospective of Heart's greatest years
Published on 5 May 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all the hits!
Barracuda missing etc. certainly not all the greatest hits, I would check to see if the cd contains the tracks you are after first.
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by Maxypriest

4.0 out of 5 stars Great retrospective of Heart's greatest years, 5 May 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This is the long awaited compilation of the Wilson sisters' biggest hits on Capitol, spanning the years 1985-1995. It features almost all their musical highlights from this decade, including "These Dreams", "Alone", "All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You" and "What About Love?" Unfortunately a handful of their singles have been left out giving space for album tracks, these include "I Want You So Bad", "Secret", "The Woman In Me". On the positive, "Surrender To Me" (Ann Wilson's solo single from the film Tequila Sunrise) has been added, one of my all-time favorites. All in all, a very good album with their usual magical mix of contemporary pop ballads and aggressive rockers. Definitely worth its money and then some!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Jan. 2004
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I have always been a big fan of Heart and relished the day they would release a greatest hits, well they did and it does not dissapoint.
If you like the 80's rock like I do, then this is a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative and exciting, 6 May 2001
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This album has all the "GREATS" that Heart has produced over the years and will certainly give you the listening pleasure you have come to know and expect of such a fine band. Personally I love ballads and this album is one of the finest I have come across

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart greatest hits, 26 Nov. 2011
Carlo "money sense" (peterborough, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
very well put together, i have always liked this group and was delighted to find an album with all of my favourits hits on one cd i would recommend it to some one who is looking for one cd as apposed to collecting the whole set over several seperate cds.

5.0 out of 5 stars lets rock 'n roll...., 30 Sept. 2006
RD - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
It certainly lives up to its title! This is a must have cd for any fan of the band as well as anyone interested in more 80's and early 90's type rock. The music is good and loud without being annoyingly so and the lyrics just beg you to sing along.

Some of the tracks are written by song writing greats like Robert John `Mutt' Lange (written for The Corrs, Shania Twain and many more), Diane Warren (do you need to ask?) and even Richard Marx!

I have no wonderful words in my vocabulary to describe this album but I can tell you that it's brilliant and spent many days on repeat in my house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Remastering Of Great Songs, 26 Jan. 2002
This review is from: Greatest Hits 1985-1995 (Audio CD)
I loved the Heart and Bad Animals CD's when they were released in the late 80's but today the recordings sound a little flat. This CD however adds a more dynamic sound to the traks. They are still the same songs but simply sound better than the original CD's. My only cirticisum is that two of my favourite tracks are missing from this collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
They have cleaned up the sound & the collection is brilliant. Too many memories coming back & shame no DVD version as this s this would amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
What 'belting' voices, I could listen for ages, I think this music would appeal to a very wide audience and age range, glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real foot-tapper, 4 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Having only been aware of Alone I decided to take a chance with this - glad I did! There isn't a track on it that I don't like, which is rare even for Greatest Hit compilations. Can't recommend any particular track as I love them all - wish I'd discovered Heart earlier!

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoy listening to this while driving up and down the ..., 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Have been a fan of Heart since the 80s. I thoroughly enjoy listening to this while driving up and down the motorways of England.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits by Heart (Audio CD - 2000)