Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 May 2001
This is the long awaited compilation of the Wilson sisters' biggest hits on Capitol, spanning the years 1985-1995. It features almost all their musical highlights from this decade, including "These Dreams", "Alone", "All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You" and "What About Love?" Unfortunately a handful of their singles have been left out giving space for album tracks, these include "I Want You So Bad", "Secret", "The Woman In Me". On the positive, "Surrender To Me" (Ann Wilson's solo single from the film Tequila Sunrise) has been added, one of my all-time favorites. All in all, a very good album with their usual magical mix of contemporary pop ballads and aggressive rockers. Definitely worth its money and then some!
on 6 May 2001
This album has all the "GREATS" that Heart has produced over the years and will certainly give you the listening pleasure you have come to know and expect of such a fine band. Personally I love ballads and this album is one of the finest I have come across
on 21 January 2004
I have always been a big fan of Heart and relished the day they would release a greatest hits, well they did and it does not dissapoint.
If you like the 80's rock like I do, then this is a great buy!
on 26 November 2011
very well put together, i have always liked this group and was delighted to find an album with all of my favourits hits on one cd i would recommend it to some one who is looking for one cd as apposed to collecting the whole set over several seperate cds.
VINE VOICEon 30 September 2006
It certainly lives up to its title! This is a must have cd for any fan of the band as well as anyone interested in more 80's and early 90's type rock. The music is good and loud without being annoyingly so and the lyrics just beg you to sing along.

Some of the tracks are written by song writing greats like Robert John `Mutt' Lange (written for The Corrs, Shania Twain and many more), Diane Warren (do you need to ask?) and even Richard Marx!

I have no wonderful words in my vocabulary to describe this album but I can tell you that it's brilliant and spent many days on repeat in my house.
on 17 December 2015
This is confusing - at my last count there were 4 different compilations called Heart Greatest Hits. This one consists of tracks from their 4 studio albums between 1985 and 1993, and includes all their well-known chart hits "What about Love", "These Dreams", "Alone" etc. It does not, however, include any of their original self-penned folk-rock stuff from the 70s before they started releasing mainly other songwriters' compositions in an effort to gain chart success.
on 9 March 2016
THIS IS THE BEST OF HEART 1985-1995 THE MTV HITS LIKE, ALONE AND NEVER WHICH IS GR8 BUT U NEED TO HEAR THERE 1970,S SONGS IF UR TO GET HEART AT THERE VERY BEST SO 4STARS.
on 20 August 2013
They have cleaned up the sound & the collection is brilliant. Too many memories coming back & shame no DVD version as this s this would amazing.
on 21 April 2014
What 'belting' voices, I could listen for ages, I think this music would appeal to a very wide audience and age range, glad I bought it.
on 4 June 2012
Having only been aware of Alone I decided to take a chance with this - glad I did! There isn't a track on it that I don't like, which is rare even for Greatest Hit compilations. Can't recommend any particular track as I love them all - wish I'd discovered Heart earlier!