5.0 out of 5 stars The best!
After listening to all of HIM's albums, I have to say, (while 'Deep Shadows...' comes close) this is the best of the lot. One of those, again, with something for everyone - some heavier and some softer songs, all individual and not samey like some albums tend to be, and all really rather beautiful.
'Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart' stands out as a particularly lovely...
Published on 31 Mar 2006 by pretorian_zero

3.0 out of 5 stars Romancing the razorblade? - ouch!
This album works on two levels. If you want to be depressed you can concentrate on the lyrics and not really take note of the music. If you want to listen to great music with a gothic twist then listen to the lyrics AND the music. Although there was a lot of criticism surrounding the band's preoccupation with love and death (one usually leading to another, even when...
Published on 3 Feb 2006 by Lilly Penhaligon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars copy protected and faulty copies out there save your $$, 2 Sep 2013
I bought this cd for the 9th Circle OST because Amazon UK wasn't willing to sell the mp3 to me based solely on where I live- and its not available in the USA Amazon store. The cd I received wouldn't play at all and the seller refunded my money. I also found out after the transaction that these are copy protected cds, so even if I was to purchase another copy, I would likely not be able to use it for my Ipod or computer. I love the band HIM, but I find it disgusting that companies go to such lengths to make it nearly impossible at times for people to legally purchase their music.

2.0 out of 5 stars 5 years later disappointment, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Razorblade Romance (Audio CD)
I bought this album as I previously listened to HIM maybe 5 years ago and I thought 'lets give them a try again' but as I've became a fan of more older metal, HIM just seem bland. I'll recommend if you're into this type of music but me personally, does not like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bien, 22 Feb 2009
Adriana H. Cuartero (Zaragoza, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razorblade Romance (Audio CD)
la caratula del cd está un poco sucia, con restos de pegatina.
El disco se escucha perfectamente.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mean az !! The Best HIM album!, 19 Dec 2007
J. Taylor (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razorblade Romance (Audio CD)
The most played HIM album I have out of all of them - This is just the best - If you, like me absolutely adore this band this album is definately one to add to your collection!! never will you be dissapointed by this one - Super fantastic - premo - the business!!

a short review but what can I say this is brilliant - just buy it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Him - RazerBlade Romance, 25 April 2003
What a fantastic Album!
This album keeps me singing all day long, it's beautiful lyrics and charming music keeps me smiling all the time im listening to it. Definitly one for the CD collection if you appreciate good music.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS ROCKS, 24 Nov 2003
James Colston (Newton Abbot, Devon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razorblade Romance (Audio CD)
this is him's best album, the guitaring is amazing everything rocks there are no faults at all

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not the same band as the other HIM, 9 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Razorblade Romance (Audio CD)
who released "our point of departure" they are different bands. I personally like the finnish band HIM who released this album and also "deep shadows and brilliant highlights". Although the band seem to be getting more commercial as they progress, they still manage to capture great melodies with sexual undertones. Catch them live if you can...

4.0 out of 5 stars Def Romance, 28 Dec 2003
This review is from: Razorblade Romance (Audio CD)
This Album is the second Album by HIM (also known as HER in U.S.A). This album was no disappointment when I was told to listen to it by a friend, it was defiantly a great follow up to there first album Greatest love songs vol 666. As this was the very first album I heard by the band I have no real disapproval to it. Now I have heard all of HIM's Albums I know the standard of there music this is by far still my favorite album and I don’t think that will change anytime soon. Also on this album it has there version of Chris Isaac’s Wicked Game and it is not a let down. They have done the song very well but hey nothing can ever be better than the original, yet I will say this is very close. Maybe I’m biased towards this as it was the first album I ever heard by HIM and since it has most of my favorite songs on it, but I will stand by the 4 stars as it is possibly the best album by HIM.

5.0 out of 5 stars genius!, 25 April 2005
This review is from: Razorblade Romance (Audio CD)
i got this album cos i felt i'd listneed to all my other CDs too much and i needed something new, nd i like metal nd i'd heard that HIM were good, so i bought this. i was a bit unsure about it having not actually heard much of their stuff, jus a few clips i found on the internet. wow. i lurve it so much! 'poison girl' is really gd nd 'gone with the sin' is a GORGEOUS song, but i reckon my fav song is 'razorblade kiss', its one of them ones you can go doom-doom-doom-da to :p 'death in love with us' makes me laugh, its seriously good song, but the bit that goes 'death is in love with us wowoow' sounds v cool but kinda funny... in a way.... or mebs thats jus me i dunno. neva mind. the point is is that this album is v gd nd i think you should buy it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Razorblade Romance
Razorblade Romance by HIM (Audio CD - 2000)