Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CDChange

on 1 February 2001
MxPx have to be the best punk band to hit us since Billie Joe....(green day)The Ever Passing Moment is amazing!! Full of those catchy riff's and lyric's you come to expect from MxPx!! I don't think it would be possible to pick just one track as being my it just can't be done!!!! But definately check out tracks 1, 4, 5, 10, 12 & 13!! But the whole album is unmissable!!! other great albums by MxPx are 'life in general'... (check out do your feet hurt & Andrea) and 'slowly going the way of the buffalo'( invitation to understanding & I'm ok you're ok) . It's a crime that these guys aren't better known!! As for them being a christian rock band...i don't know!!!! To me they are just an amazingly talented punk band!!! Thats it plain and simple... hey when you get guys as good as this thats ALL you need!!! So check MxPx out for yourself!! It is defiantley worth the money!!
on 15 December 2000
When I bought this album I had heard very little about them. All I knew is that they are a Christian Punk Rock band, and being a fan of punk (and a Christian) I decided to check this out. I was actually in America when I bought this and so, had to wait the entire duration of the holiday before I could even listen to it. However, it was definitely worth the wait. This album rocks big time while still retaining the all important catchiness that is associated with so much of today's punk rock. There are no bad tacks on the album and I guarantee that if you are a fan of punk music, you'll love it. Now, stop reading this review and go buy it!!!
on 20 December 2000
People write off christian metal and are convinced that all christian metal bands are like Stryper, but there are plenty of good examples out there like Narnia and Point Of Recognition, not far behind these 2 are MXPX who let's face it are pretty damn good. If you like Blink 182 or other pop punk bands then you can't go far wrong here, with memorable riffs and quality lyrics (not preaching like some christian bands do) they knock out some of the best chritian punk since well the last MXPX album !.
Miss this one and miss a quality record.
on 9 December 2000
After purchasing 'pokinatcha,' I was still immpressed with the band but I searched for thier records after hearing them on radio1 on the monday evening shows and was desperate to hear 'my lifes story,' which is on the album. But now I have finally found the more developed MXPX (after months of looking), whose lyrics and melody's are a whole lot better. A seriously brilliant album.
on 12 February 2001
A friend told me about this band so i decided to check them out. I listened to some samples liked what i heard and decided to buy it. I wasnt sure but now i am so glad i bought it. They are a brilliant american pop punk band that are probably in the leagues of such legends as green day and NOFX. If you arent sure whether to buy it, buy it because you will not regret it.
on 4 March 2001
This album must go down as one of the best pop punk albums of all time. It contains some of the simplest, catchest, sing-a-long-able songs ever. Any respectable punk/rock fan sould have this in their collection. MXPX deserve more recognition, not only for their great albums, but for their great live sets, i have seen one and it was great. All in all an excellent album.
on 5 March 2001
amazing cd, without a doubt one of my fave punk bands. this goes right up the top of my cd list. the best songz are track 2 and 15. misplaced memories (*15*) is almost my ave osng of all time. they rock. buy this cd!!!!! it takes a while to get used to their style but once u do u'll wonder how u managed without them.
on 28 September 2000
This album is fantastic! MxPx are totally underrated in this country, no one seems to have heard of them! This album has such a good collection of songs on it, there isn't a single one i don't like! It's also great to singalong and play air guitar to!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
MxPx have showed with this album that they are great song writers. The lyrics have feeling and are great. Songs like 'Foolish' reflect the Christian views of the band which shows how they can mix their subjects and not write boring songs. Great band!
on 31 October 2000
This album is really worth it's weight in gold. It is fabulous. I heard this while I was in the USA. I could not track it down for months and now it is finally out. Responsibility itself is worth the price of the whole album.