5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT POP CD.
Published on 20 Aug 2002 by A. Catalano

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost a good re-issue, but not mistake free...sadly.
This comment is about the new 2013 3 Discs remastered version.
Published 9 months ago by Pablo L.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT POP CD., 20 Aug 2002
A. Catalano "Worlds Greatest" (Mclean, Va) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Push (Audio CD)
Easily one of the top five British CD's of the 80's. Matt Goss, brother Luke, and best mate/lost soul Crag Logan created the most infectuous pop record of the 80's. With style and looks to match, Bros were the top british band of 1988 and 1989. This record includes pop gems "When Will I Be Famous" and "I owe you Nothing". Other pop stars loved this disc including George Michael, Madonna, and Debbie Gibson. Heck, Matt rumored to even to have snogged Debbie Gibson.
British pop music backlash, poor management decisions, and the departure of Mr. Logan; prevented them from gaining success in the states. Buy this CD!! Does anyone know if a British channel has done a Bros feature, similar to VH1's Behind the Music.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bit of Nostalgia!, 21 April 2010
This review is from: Push (Audio CD)
Had this on cassette since they first started as a group. Glad to get it on 'everlasting' cd at last. Good service. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Push: Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
this is the only album i regretted not having on cd so when i found it on here i had to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for one track , but Love it ALL !!!, 22 Mar 2014
Mr. A. R. Banyer "Tony Banyer" (Gt. Yarmouth , UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I actually bought this album (on Download ) for one track - I Owe you Nothing - The Voice Mix.....(accapella)
I had my CD collection Stolen several years ago , and this is one of their Early CD singles I have yet to replace (or am not prepared to pay the asking price for.......LOL).
But once I had Listened to all 3 albums I realised what value this was for the money.
Like them or not Matt Goss Had an excellent Voice.
If people think at 53 I am "sad" appreciating 80's Music , I dont care , to me this was worth every penny..

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost a good re-issue, but not mistake free...sadly., 11 Nov 2013
Pablo L. (BA, Argentina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Push: Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
This comment is about the new 2013 3 Discs remastered version.
It's a good re-issue, full of remixes (altough there are many promo versions never released on CD that would have been great to have here, like the Pettibone Re-remix or the Dub of I Owe U Nothing, and a few more) but there is one big weak point here much more important than this, as some of us (who know just a little about Bros' remixography guessed...): the 'Pettibeats' and the 'The Beats' versions of I Owe You Nothing are...THE SAME VERSION!!! and both of them are included here, so, a complete inattention and waste of space that would have been used for different music, and a incomprehensible neglect! There wasn't anybody with a deep knowing on the music included here involved in the process of compiling this CDs?????!! This kind of nasty mistakes use to happen over and over in this new re-issues of classic albums, but the companies seems to don't care much about this, about have a 10 points product on the market...so disappointing...not because some of us (simple music fans) discovered the mistake time ago just with a view at the tracklisting (there was a mention on the superdeluxeedition site discussion posts about this possible mistake...) but because now we have a CD with the same track repeated with just two tracks between them...something that ruined the complete experience. And so easy to avoid that makes it inexcusable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the thing, 28 Aug 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Push (Audio CD)
There are 5 singles on this album, all released in 1987-88. This makes it a kind of "best of" album. The slow and melodious "Cat among the pigeons" is my favorite. But the rest, well....OK, you can always skip the ones that give you headache. As an album, it's not great, by far. As an epitome for the late 80's, it stands out as one of the best examples of pop from that time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Pop!, 15 July 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Push (Audio CD)
I bought this when it first came out all these years ago ON VINYL can you believe it, but I also have it on CD from when someone gave it to me for my birthday. I still love listening to the very groovy, catchy pop tunes, and my absolute fave's are "Cat Among The Pigeons"and, obviously, "When Will I Be Famous". PUSH is easily one of the best pop albums EVER.

5.0 out of 5 stars A most inspiring album, 13 Mar 2002
This review is from: Push (Audio CD)
This has to be one of the few good things about the horrible 80's. Bros, two brothers and a best mate, made one of the all-time great pop records with this this work. Listening to it again, it scares me how they got it so right. Listen to the clever 'When Will I Be Famous' and think of these days of pap-lite music. We need more bands like Bros.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Push (Audio CD)
Best delivery. Best prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 10 July 2011
Mr. Damien Mcclarey (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Push (Audio CD)
This also was a birthday present for someone else it arrived in good condition and on time very happy with amazon as usual they always deliver

Push
Push by Bros (Audio CD - 2004)