on 27 January 2016
Item came in a damaged case with only 1 cd and the 1 that was in there was no good due to all the scratches !!!!
on 7 July 2013
Bought this for a gift, and although the cd & case were perfect, they were a little disappointed with the music.
on 27 February 2016
Absolutely cracking album which was hard to find. So glad I found it and would almost buy another as a spare.
on 5 October 2014
Useless! Seller only gave me disc 2. Its disc 1 that i want with all the good tracks. Waste of time and money
on 23 February 2014
Amazing sound track just like watching the film every time you hear it must have for any Kevin n perry fans
on 18 February 2014
This is my second copy because most of the tracks are worn out. Yes worn out! My choice, Sash or Chicane x
on 30 December 2003
This has to be the best soundtrack I own, this cd gets you in the mood for clubbing, i loved it so much I'm going to Ibiza, well not just because of this but after seeing the film I just had to get it!
on 16 April 2014
many thanks for my cd kevin and perry go large this is a great cd just like the film thanks
on 4 September 2015
As always a brilliant soundtrack full of cheese with loads banging tunes 😉
on 20 January 2007
If you ever want to buy a good classic Ibiza CD, then the Kevin & Perry soundtrack is the one. Luvstruck by Southside Spinners, probably one of the best club tunes ever, Lange - Follow me, Mysteryland are all classics. Great remix of 9pm till i come by Signum, and CRW - i feel love is great classic ibiza track too.

I bought this album about 5 years ago when the film just came out, and i still love it, seriously you won't be disappointed if you buy this.