5.0 out of 5 stars BRIO quality with bells and whistles!
Published on 21 Nov 2001 by Mr. W. P. Tobolewski

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapinted in how quiet it is!
Published on 1 April 2012 by Petra

5.0 out of 5 stars BRIO quality with bells and whistles!, 21 Nov 2001
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
My son saw this at a friend and nagged me to get him one. I must admit that it's given his train set a new lease of life as he plays with it at least once a week. It's one of the best accessories I've bought. It's got lots of different sounds and makes the train set more fun to play with. I would have given it 5 stars, but I was surprised it was made in plastic and brio are famous for wooden toys. Even so, it's very good quality plastic and still looks new after 8 months! Good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!, 4 Feb 2009
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
I bought this toy as a Xmas present for my 3 year old grandson. He uses a lot of imagination and loves it! He is not the most gentle child with his toys but this one seems to survive the knocks!

Excellent toy all round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 31 Dec 2007
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
My girl is 3yrs old and got her Brio train set for Christmas together with Thomas and Molly. The highlight however is this tunnel! All the other kids that visit (as well as my girl) just love it. Can't see the educational value really - just great fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bit of train set we have!, 5 Mar 2011
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
My son got this for his second birthday, and still plays with it 2+ years on. My other son has been getting it out from when he was just over 1 and just posting trains through it to hear the noises. It is universally popular when friends come to play. The batteries seem to last for ever too!

Our tunnel is quite loud, (in fact our next door neighbour wondered what the train noises were!) but it is great, and makes a track set up much more fun as the sounds made are random, and it gives a purpose to pushing the train around the track again and again.

It is very study, the flip bridge has come off once or twice, but just clips on again.

All in all definitely worth the money in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tunnel fun, 3 April 2010
M. Lunnon "J+M" (Oxford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
Our two year old son had played with this model of tunnel at his cousins house.He enjoyed it so much that we decided to purchase him one for his birthday.It complements the rest of the Brio track he has very well, and he has spent hours playing with it. He is particularly intrigued by the various noises that eminate from the tunnel when a train passes through.A great product.If your child likes Brio wooden railway track and trains then they will love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory - really adds to the train set, 6 Jan 2010
GL (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
We bought some initial Brio sets, at her parents' request, for my 18-month old grandaughter at Christmas. The tunnel is supposedly for 3 years and up but the reviews encouraged me to buy it and I am glad I did. It attracted our granddaughter's attention immediately and she was hooked at once. The four sounds are really good - at first she just pressed the button to make them but quickly learnt to run a train through as well. I was a little worried, as she is only just 18 months, that the railway as a whole would be a little old for her but she seems to love it and I am sure that the tunnel was the main reason she took to it so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tunnel, 6 May 2005
artemisrhi "artemisrhi" (Forest of Dean) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
My son was given this for his first birthday, he is now 4 and has a 2 year old brother. It is constantly out with the rest of the Brio. It is great, it is tough, it is loud. A number of his friends now also have the tunnel! My only complaint is that it seems to go off at the key moment in the tv programme and drowns out all the sounds. Brio also have fantastic customer service. Three cheets for Brio!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mysterious, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
I have always thought Brio was expensive but you get what you pay for. I'll build up my grandson's set with other Brio parts, They are better than cheaper ones we have.

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapinted in how quiet it is!, 1 April 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
I was really dissapointed in how quiet the tunnel is, the moment telly is on or the kids are bit louder ( 2 & 4 years old don't do much quiet plays) you can't hear anything, I kept looking for some volume button but nothing, not worth the money, my son is enjoying it anyway but I could have gone for some cheaper tunnel and he'd be equally as happy. The only reason I bought this one were the sounds :-( Would NOT recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds interest!, 5 Jan 2012
ellee (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel (Toy)
My son has been lucky enough to inherit my brother's trainset and I bought this for him for Christmas.

While he doesn't seem that excited by it I notice it is put on the track every time he plays and he does spend time pressing the button and pushing the trains through. I'm afraid it was a bit overshadowed on the big day by a present of a remote control train for the track from my father!

It seems very sold and durable and definitely adds interest to the set. ~If you have more modern trains, they set the noise off independently which is great. We only have one or two of those.

BRIO Rail Adventure Tunnel