Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£21.00+ £1.26 shipping

on 17 January 2009
Well, I finially found a copy of this very hard to find cd, and I can say it was indeed well worth it. First off, Russ Ballard has had a varied and diverse series of solo releases over the years. This album I feel, is the first one to share his heartfelt spiritual beliefs.
Maybe women all go for this, but hey, when you hear the opening track"Only Love Can Save Me", you get it, or you don't....at your own loss I dare say.
There are many rock songs, heart felt love songs that sound almost like an apology and there is the all around feel good vibe that is successfully pulled off. Favourite tracks? Well, there is "The Healer", as well as "House of Fools". Not only will you want to dance when you hear "Vibrate", you will probably want to run to your nearest bookstore and find out what all the fuss is about, which is quite the point, here, musically speaking.
The musical/spiritual journey only gets better, but you will have to listen for yourself. A personal bet is you will not be dissapointed.
Enjoy:)
on 19 June 2010
When I first heard that this album was available I was very enthusiastic to order it. It is in a class al by itself, but then that is usually the case when an artist is true to himself. Many of the songs are autobiographical, and sound like an apology.
Like so many of Russ's songs that are glimpses into personal issues, it may be uncomfortable for some, but I found the honesty refreshing.
I hope that this album makes it back out as re-issue because it is a fine one!
on 10 October 2013
Russ at his best! Found it on amazon after searching high and low. Pick it up if you can find it. Well worth the four week wait from Amazon.
on 26 December 2015