1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 13 tracks NOT 25, Thank God, Ala, or whoever., 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: 25 (Audio CD)
I ordered this on ebay based on the reviews and OH BOY do I regret it. (yes I do)
There are ONLY 13 tracks which is the most pleasing part about it NOT 25 as one might think from the title.
The lackof information about the tracks and how many of them is one of the reasons I got stung with this CD.

There should be a full listing on the content of all music CDVDs for sale so the customer is in posetion of all relevant information before purchasing an item..If one goes into HMV etc you can read the details of the item and then decide if you want to buy it or not.

So he can play a Piano like a 5 year old might do. I got it hard not to fall asleep in the car listening to it. The Atchinson Tapica ant Santa Fe is d-r--a---g----g-----e----d out for 8.03 minutes and effectively turned me of this tune for life (and beyond).

The whole thing sounds like the work of someone with an amount of alcohol in their system and slowly recovering from a hangover.
I love all the Rat Pack, Michael Buble, Andy Williams, Tony Bennett, etc and Elvis, Jimmy Hendrix, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Bon Jovi etc, etc. etc. BUT I can't abide this CD. It Is brutal I NOW HATE AND DETEST THE PIANO AFTER LISTENING TO THIS RUBBISH

25 by Harry Connick Jr. (Audio CD - 1993)